'Neopian Lottery' Avatar

hpb63094

When I logged in this morning, I had received this neomail from TNT: 

Subject: 'Neopian Lottery' Avatar

We have retroactively awarded the 'Neopian Lottery' avatar to all our players who won the Neopian Lottery when the avatar was glitched. Congratulations, you are among them. Enjoy posting on the Neoboards with your new avatar.

The Neopets Team

Did anyone else get this?

IIRC, I've only won when there have been multiple winners and I wasn't the first name (which I thought was the requirement for the avvie?) If they changed the rules, that's neat, but also kind of stinks since it makes the avatar more common. Ahhh, mixed feelings! :dance:

35 minutes ago, Angeló said:

i need to start playing the Lottery

i only do when i get a ticket from random event  

I'm the exact same, lol. I did buy 3 a couple of days ago using the number generator on JN, but that's the only time I've ever bought any.

There, just been and bought 3 more‼

I dont understand how people win the lottery multiple times?? I've been playing almost every day for 3-4 months and have never won. The boards people are saying they won like 10-15x?? I dont get it? How? What generator are they using hahaha. 

Hmm, so sounds like even though the glitch is fixed, it's still not super easy to get the avatar. Interesting! Best of luck, lottery seekers! I think there are a few pages that will generate numbers for you to play everyday and within a reasonable amount of time you *should* statistically win off of one. I can't for the life of me remember the name of the page though! 

I use JN's generator.

image.png.50fed2a7255caf055face26a3cf02146.png

I'm assuming that the pre-selected numbers they have there are a mix of the numbers that show up the most, or you can get a completely random selection from using the generate button above them.

2 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I use JN's generator.

image.png.50fed2a7255caf055face26a3cf02146.png

I'm assuming that the pre-selected numbers they have there are a mix of the numbers that show up the most, or you can get a completely random selection from using the generate button above them.

i never knew JN have a random number generator

should i use it for real life Lotto as well ?

3 hours ago, Angeló said:

i never knew JN have a random number generator

should i use it for real life Lotto as well ?

There's an awful lot JN has that we don't know  about, I think, lol.

The zap logger add-on being another feature I've recently started using, and LOVE (it's under the goodies tab on the dashboard). I went as far as to give it a rating to try and stop AVG from wanting to remove it because its rating is poor. But it seems its 1 star rating is just because only 4 people have rated it, even though we've all given it 5 stars. I feel bad on JN's behalf because AVG thinks its add-on is dodgy. ?

2 hours ago, Vlagopus said:

Or maybe just stick to Neopian Lottery and limit the disappointment to the virtual world lol

I agree with this opinion, Angelo. ?