Happy Kyrii Day!

hrtbrk

22 minutes ago, Josi said:

(yes I am thinking of the UC royal boy and girl)

kyrii_royalgirl_baby.gifkyrii_royalboy_baby.gif

Those are gorgeous! I didn't even know! I'm not much of a Kyrii fan but I never knew the UC's were actually pretty! So many pets were really beautiful before conversion. I understand why it would be impossible with customizing but really the art was so much more elegant back then.

I do like the dress, it has some Egyptian feeling.

The colours for the toy work well together, don't they, the way the eye compliments the hair is particularly pleasing. Maybe one of the reasons the combo for the kiko just doesn't look so good is too much blue in one place?

4.png&key=fe097fa551f358d04267d8533f69c5

Maybe if the body had been green and the hands blue it might have worked better. Maybe it's just too many light shades used, the boldness of the purple and blue really makes the kyrii's colours look good, the kiko didn't get any darker shades. The kyrii's hair is a fabulous colour!

I so agree about them looking menacing though, that's why I've never liked this pet. ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

what to say.... well done! I like the transa, with the cute smile, a bit cute, a bit creepy I'd say. I really much like the Toy version, though I won't have any toy pet in the near future, I think. And I love the outfit, it's superb, well-done, the details, the gloss, the dress effect... Really pretty creation