Coconut Shy Explosion

Rayd1978

11 hours ago, TryVegan4TheAnimals said:

Wow, congrats! That is some crazy good luck 馃槷馃憤 Haven't gotten anything yet since I started ~two months ago. Hoping for something soon! 馃

Good luck! I came back from a long haitus and only started playing coconut shy religiously starting around January of this year. I've gotten 3 coconuts so far, but there was around a 2 month interval between my first and second, so hopefully you get one soon too! Are you using the links to the coconuts or flash/a flash emulator? With the links it makes it a lot easier/faster, but I feel like I missed coconuts less when I finally got my aiming technique right.

13 hours ago, jennoying_sparkle said:

Good luck! I came back from a long haitus and only started playing coconut shy religiously starting around January of this year. I've gotten 3 coconuts so far, but there was around a 2 month interval between my first and second, so hopefully you get one soon too! Are you using the links to the coconuts or flash/a flash emulator? With the links it makes it a lot easier/faster, but I feel like I missed coconuts less when I finally got my aiming technique right.

I'm using the links, but maybe I should try it manually? Hmmm

But that's good to know! Thanks, Jen 馃グ

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, midnight_spell360 said:

@Angel贸聽How are you playing the Coconut Shy game when it hasn't been "converted off of Flash"?馃

Maybe the same way that I am. :D

http://www.neopets.com/~5T4RRY聽 This ninja's petpage has text links to the Coconut Shy, Test Your Strength, Expellibox, Bagatelle and the Cork Gun Gallery. :D

On 8/7/2021 at 3:01 AM, jellysundae said:

Maybe the same way that I am. :D

http://www.neopets.com/~5T4RRY聽 This ninja's petpage has text links to the Coconut Shy, Test Your Strength, Expellibox, Bagatelle and the Cork Gun Gallery. :D

Thank you for the links! I knew about the Coconut Shy link, but not the others.

I've knocked down these two recently.

image.png.66b9f7528b73c15b9f595fceafb8f177.png

On 8/6/2021 at 7:47 AM, Angel贸 said:

got this beauty today after spending 400K on my gallery yesterday

Angelo, I noticed that quite often you win coconuts from Coconut Shy. I have never won a coconut so I thought I would ask you, and anyone else that would be willing to chime in if there is a certain number you use to get these coconuts. I notice that you can change the number at the end of the link from either 1 thru 5. Maybe there is a number that betters the chance of getting a coconut? If everyone that replies or the majority that replies are all using the same number then I want to try my luck and try to win. I randomly change the number but that doesn't help me. I hope you all will share your secret number and/or give me some advice.聽

I change it to 5, but for no other reason than if the artwork was there, I'd be throwing the ball straight into Elroy's eye. :whistle:

6 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I change it to 5, but for no other reason than if the artwork was there, I'd be throwing the ball straight into Elroy's eye.

Do you often win coconuts or just put out his eye and try to blind him?

@Granny63020聽I think you & I are "cursed" by Neopia's聽shenkuu_medmix.gif聽Shaman that no matter what coconut number we pick, staying with it or changing, we are not destined to win a Coconut.聽聽emo_usul_sigh.gif

Hahaha, @Granny63020, I barely remember to play it, so I've not won anything for AGES. I suspect I'm not actually hitting him either, he'd surely not laugh so much if I was!

My results today:

nothing - 9

50 - 6

300 - 3

I obviously didn't do a good job counting those, did I! :lmaosmiley:

1 minute ago, jellysundae said:

I obviously didn't do a good job counting those, did I! :lmaosmiley:

Your counting with this game seems to be a lot like mine, looks familiar. I don't really keep count but I do seem to get 50 a lot and 300 often. I seldom get the nothing but I do get it at least a few times each play.聽 I think we get 20 tries a game?

@Granny63020聽i never change the coconut number .. it's on 1 all the time .. i'm just lucky i guess .. you will win eventually , I'm sure 馃檪

by the way did you check the Neomail i sent you ? 馃檪

Best of luck with your coconut throws tomorrow xo

3 hours ago, Angel贸 said:

i never change the coconut number .. it's on 1 all the time .. i'm just lucky i guess

I gave my sibling (Baby) hexagon_dragon the link to the Coconut Shy & she left it on 1 and she got the聽Golden Evil Coconut聽image not working? AND the Avatar!聽馃馃え馃憣

So it IS just me, & maybe Granny but I hope not!聽lutari_dark.gif

8 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

she got the聽Golden Evil Coconut聽image not working? AND the Avatar!聽馃馃え馃憣

Beginner's Luck !聽:D聽Congrats to her !

I never won a Golden Coconut聽

Keep playing , you'll get it eventually聽

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...