Coconut Shy Explosion

Rayd1978

4 hours ago, Rayd1978 said:

There's always the lottery...  ummm.... keno?   Buried Treasure?   Smuggler's Cove?   ....Coltzan's Shrine?   I'm of the impression it can still give out a million neopoints, just at random...

As it turned out I was being overly hopeful. xD I'm gonna try to remember to go throw things at Elroy more often though, yesterday's coconut's very lonely in my album!

On 5/12/2020 at 1:03 PM, jellysundae said:

@Rayd1978 inspires me, let's get on this!

What should I try next??!!

Do I need to start selling locks of my hair or something? 😮

Join team Moltara for AC. (Get it, cus they never place well).

For real tho do the haunted fairgrounds games. Like the pachinko one and test your strength. I still don't get how there are hi scores for that, I've never one lol.

3 hours ago, ohml said:

Join team Moltara for AC. (Get it, cus they never place well).

For real tho do the haunted fairgrounds games. Like the pachinko one and test your strength. I still don't get how there are hi scores for that, I've never one lol.

Haha, but I'm a ninja all the way! poor Moltara, always the underiest of underdogs. I've always assumed that's because they're a newer team so have far fewer players? They should do a recruitment drive.

I love the entire concept of the fairground, how all the hosted games are rigged, and with Bagatelle they don't even attempt to hide it. 🤣

As you've given my brain a prompt, let us go throw some coconuts in Elroy's eye! :lmaosmiley:

sm_coconutshy.gif🤛

5 hours ago, Secre said:

I knocked one down! I knocked one down! I knocked one down! 

Ok so it immediately glitched, but I still got the prize in my inventory!!

Oh yeah, it glitches every time.   Annoying, but do get the neopoints and the prize.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Still no explosion but it happened again!

image.png.f164afdeb4c56c6cb8e1755e3da97b45.png

image.png.59cfac994959647ef912eac91ea74a30.png

But I'm starting to look at my stamp collection again , so I've just kissed 170,000np goodbye. Thankfully I won a nerkmid from Jetsam Ace so I'm not too haunted by my decision!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I knocked a coconut down just after a couple days of coming back into neopets! The same thing happened with the symol avatar- I got it just a day after getting back into neopets after a hiatus. I wonder if it’ll work for the snowager and blue grundo avatars too lol 😛 I don’t know how rare it is to make a coconut explode, but I do remember it happening to my friend years ago and her yelling about it because she was so mad it didn’t get knocked down instead so she could get the avatar haha 

• 3 months later...

Had the urge to get laughed at today, and...

image.png.14a915e15c91d42b4b4737110c53be3f.png

BAM!

@Angeló's my witness look xD

Got this one, image.png.5b295a82efd2f420b858c9447ed66c36.pngwhich I have already, so profit comin' my way!  :D:D:D

11 hours ago, jellysundae said:

@Angeló's my witness look xD

Congrats :D I have all the coconuts except the 2 most expensive ones (the Flaming one is way over 200 Million now)

I haven't won anything since September 😢

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, jennoying_sparkle said:

Got a hairy evil coconut 2 days ago, and a mini evil coconut today! I think this is the only daily I've kept up with after getting the avatar, haha

Wow, congrats! That is some crazy good luck 😮👍 Haven't gotten anything yet since I started ~two months ago. Hoping for something soon! 🤞