Coconut Shy Explosion

Rayd1978

1 hour ago, alohadiscordia said:

@jellysundae yeah it's undeniable that the cash for them is real good. are you saving up for anything specific right now?

I was gonna say no, then I remembered what I've said previously about not spinning the Wheel of Extravagance again until my daily interest pays for the spin.

As my current interest (with the CC perk) is 30k I've got a ways to go yet with the bank balance bulding so I guess that's my specific! ?

guys! you won't believe what just HAPPENED! (actually two days ago but I was out for pretty much the whole weekend so no time to post here yet)

I. knocked. one. down! I can't believe this really happened for me after only a couple weeks of trying... you DID bring me luck after all :)
of course I'm keeping the coconut - as I've said, I'm starting a collection.

so yay for my first exhibit and also my longterm avatar! SO HAPPY :D 

coco.png

Gettin' the urge to go throw things at Leeroy again!! ?

Though kind of mean if I throw the ball directly AT him as I do have his annoying laugh muted. :ph34r:

If it's any help, my luck seems to have dried up.   Doesn't help that I keep neglecting to play, but been quite a while since I won.

And still haven't made the place explode...

I've been doing my 20 throws daily but haven't even won a single coconut. In all my games throughout my online years, I've only managed to knock down 1 coconut. I stopped playing it after finally getting one but tried again after seeing these posts. No luck so far.

• 4 weeks later...

Back into the swing with lucky 13th coconut knocked down.   I was starting to get concerned I'd lost my touch.
Angry Evil Coconut

Number 14, Burning Evil Coconut 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Lucky! I still have none. Playing daily from before September 3rd. That's 5 months playing daily without any coconut having knocked down. I'd say a month and a half is not a bad timing at all!

Very nice. If you guys are wondering, no, my luck didn't get bad. I just kinda got lazy and didn't feel like doing some of my dailies anymore, this being one of them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Angeló said:

image.png.0894123054c1fbcca6a8791fd712aac8.png

another one !!

this is one of my favorite Evil Cocos 

Those two items are having a face-pulling contest. xD

Sorry cake, but your effort's NEVER gonna make the grade... Wail lite? You made from some rubbish low fat recipe or something?

I DID IT!   I GOT A COCONUT TO EXPLODE!!!

....and then because Chrome is stupid, it reloaded instead of taking a screenshot.  😞

Still, -I- know it happened, and have the 500,000 neopoints and Scorched Evil Coconut  to prove it.

So, going way back to my original question of how rare such explosions are?   Less than 1 in 14,000.

@Rayd1978 inspires me, let's get on this!

image.png.585e705a040d65e354f8ef06c1174fe9.png  image.png.8ee2f27aeec31171dd418e025648be8c.png

Ok. So I've got the Wheel of Extravagance avatar today, after spinning for the first time in about 2 years; and now I've knocked down a coconut after not trying this is ages.

What should I try next??!!

Do I need to start selling locks of my hair or something? 😮

11 hours ago, jellysundae said:

What should I try next??!!

Do I need to start selling locks of my hair or something? 😮

There's always the lottery...  ummm.... keno?   Buried Treasure?   Smuggler's Cove?   ....Coltzan's Shrine?   I'm of the impression it can still give out a million neopoints, just at random...