Faerie Quest Help

Eric

2 hours ago, negiixo said:

Can someone help me find a Kelpflake for the Battle Faerie? :) Thanks in advance!

Here you go:

tabu79 Kelpflake 1 995 NP
greentooee Kelpflake 1 1,000 NP
guccimaneoj Kelpflake 1 1,000 NP
thefastlife707 Kelpflake 1 1,000 NP

Most of them are 1000NP

42 minutes ago, JustMeKenji said:

I'm looking for Quiggle Strongman, any assistance?

I snatched one that would have been gone if I pasted it here, and I've sent it over to you.

13 hours ago, JustMeKenji said:

I'm looking for Quiggle Strongman, any assistance?

per SSW

Owner Stock Price
erigwen1 4 2,333 NP
alachat 1 2,349 NP
ewing9423 1 2,350 NP
neofreak55555 1 2,350 NP

13 hours ago, Duma said:

I snatched one that would have been gone if I pasted it here, and I've sent it over to you.

I missed your post! I replied above.

10 minutes ago, haihails said:

anyone know where to get a uniocto balloon? on a dark faerie quest!

"You have given Uniocto Balloon to User 'haihails'. Click the button below to continue." First search only brought up two. Price was right for the first one, so I figured I'd just send it to you. Good luck, and may you and your pet get something great!

1 hour ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

"You have given Uniocto Balloon to User 'haihails'. Click the button below to continue." First search only brought up two. Price was right for the first one, so I figured I'd just send it to you. Good luck, and may you and your pet get something great!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3

50 minutes ago, Hipstopher said:

Now I've got a Fountain Faerie Quest- looking for a "Meridell Heros Stamp"!

Cheapest according to the ssw is 165,000 np  Here . Better hurry, because the next cheapest is 310,000 np here

Edit- looks like you're a new account. Can you afford it? Check your neomail shortly.

4 hours ago, kayahtik said:
Owner Stock Price
moongoddess7876 6 3,895 NP
pawsrus 7 3,899 NP
patches_42 11 4,000 NP

here are a few more options from the SSW

bori_bomber   6 2,798 NP
dezjahvu      1 2,999 NP
moongoddess7876     2   3,895 NP
4 hours ago, sylphrenai said:

A freckled Earth Faerie smiles at you. "Hi there! Would you do a quest for me? I need Steam Jug, please."

I forgot to open a tab with Shop Wizard today :P  Thanks in advance :)

5 minutes ago, ashleagh said:

Can someone please SW Cherry Scone for me? First Battle Faerie quest of the event for me :)

per SSW

Owner Stock Price
funtime 1 1,282 NP
applecheekz 1 1,300 NP
awbeewell 1 1,300 NP
garylee667 1 1,500 NP

2 minutes ago, ashleagh said:

Thank you so much for the speedy response, Granny! Charm's Def, Str and Health have been increased :D

I like to get the requests because it boosts the stats but I don't like not being able to search. Drives me crazy so I been trying to pay attention to others needing help. Maybe the most annoying part is I can't use the SSW or the SW for searching other things I may need that's not associated with the quest. It's a pain in the butt! Glad I could help.

I'm on a Fountain Faerie quest and I need an Apple Jelly Shield. Can someone help me please? When did the daily faerie quests start? How many days have I missed?

On 4/19/2018 at 9:49 AM, Sciurus carolinensis said:

Cheapest according to the ssw is 165,000 np  Here . Better hurry, because the next cheapest is 310,000 np here

Edit- looks like you're a new account. Can you afford it? Check your neomail shortly.

Thanks so much for sending it to me- so sweet of you! :)

20 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

I'm on a Fountain Faerie quest and I need an Apple Jelly Shield. Can someone help me please? When did the daily faerie quests start? How many days have I missed?

Shop Owner Item Stock
Price
grumpcious Apple Jelly Shield 1 30,000 NP
6stbassmaster Apple Jelly Shield 1 55,000 NP

Here's what I found! A bit pricey but perhaps worth it given that it's a Fountain Faerie Quest. 

I did a quick google search and apparently, the event began on April 17th and will run until May 3rd. After this, the faerie quests will be restricted to random events again.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not double post. Use EDIT to add more comments or MULTI QUOTE to reply to more that one post at once.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.