Faerie Quest Help

Eric

2 minutes ago, sylphrenai said:

That was so kind of you!! Thank you!!!! And now the grey faerie has returned. "Oh, hullo." The grey faerie almost manages a smile for you. "Don't suppose you can find me a Hopso?"

Hopsos look angry. I wonder if they cheer up the Grey Faerie? Anyhow, "You have given Hopso to User 'sylphrenai'. Click the button below to continue." After all, it is for a Grey Faerie quest. Possible FF assist! I never have had one of those (dip in Rainbow Pool), so best of luck!

12 minutes ago, Kaycee99999 said:

A young Fire Faerie steps forward. "Moehog Card King Sword" she blurts. "Oh, I mean, please find me one. Thanks!"

Help please!!

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=neokidsmama&buy_obj_info_id=74085&buy_cost_neopoints=19750

18 minutes ago, Kaycee99999 said:

A young Fire Faerie steps forward. "Moehog Card King Sword" she blurts. "Oh, I mean, please find me one. Thanks!"

Help please!!

Deja Vu! Where have I heard that before? "You have given Moehog Card King Shoes to User 'kaycee99999'. Click the button below to continue." Good luck!

EDIT: :confused: I didn't read! *feeling stupid* I didn't realize there is a sword, too!

7 minutes ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

Deja Vu! Where have I heard that before? "You have given Moehog Card King Shoes to User 'kaycee99999'. Click the button below to continue." Good luck!

Whoops!! Seems to be the wrong item. It was Moehog Card King Sword, not Shoes. Lol no worries I sent it back I hope you didn't waste too much NP >.<

8 minutes ago, junegal said:

Is this the cheapest price you could for it??? Sorry, I just wanna make sure I won't waste any NP.

Just now, Kaycee99999 said:

Whoops!! Seems to be the wrong item. It was Moehog Card King Sword, not Shoes. Lol no worries I sent it back I hope you didn't waste too much money >.<

Is this the cheapest price you could for it??? Sorry, I just wanna make sure I won't waste any NP.

yup i refreshed for abit.. the rest is more expensive.. lol

14 minutes ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

EDIT: :confused: I didn't read! *feeling stupid* I didn't realize there is a sword, too!

lol it's fine! i'll probably just cancel the quest since it's more on the expensive side and i've already done a fire faerie quest. don't sweat it <3

2 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

Sorry you had to wait this long for a reply, so "You have given Large Fancy Tangerine Smoothie to User 'casperiscaptain'. Click the button below to continue." Besides, you have a cool TDN user profile pic! Good luck, and may you and your pet get something great!

You won't forget this time. "You have given Moehog Card King Shoes to User 'sylphrenai'. Click the button below to continue." Well, I guess you could forget to give to the Faerie. They look more like Clown Chia shoes, to me. Anyhow, good luck and may you and your pet get something great, too!

OMGEEE thank you so much @Scoobert_Doo!!!! <3 <3 <3

And that's my big puppy! (she's old but still my puppy, yaknow?) but thank you! thank you! thank you!

9 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

Hopsos look angry. I wonder if they cheer up the Grey Faerie? Anyhow, "You have given Hopso to User 'sylphrenai'. Click the button below to continue." After all, it is for a Grey Faerie quest. Possible FF assist! I never have had one of those (dip in Rainbow Pool), so best of luck!

No dip in the rainbow pool but  Thank you for showing me kindness, fair Neopian. I'll not forget your deed.

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Earth faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

She has chosen to grow Khaladin's stats in the Battledome!

Stats is always needed :) And what's funny is my next quest is from an Earth faerie asking for 

Tears of the Water Faerie .

Couldn't you just get that from a faerie friend ;)

"Oh, hullo." The grey faerie almost manages a smile for you. "Don't suppose you can find me a Buzzer?"

EDIT:
You've done so much for me. Thank you, from the bottom of my sad little heart.

I have no magic of my own to reward you with, so I'm asking for help from another faerie.
Light faerie, come and bestow your blessing upon this Neopian! I cannot abide a debt that is not paid.

She has brightened Boo_boo_blue_2's outlook with a new level!

11 hours ago, uhyw said:

Tristrann's gained 2 defense points and 2 hit points!

Thank you sooo much for your help. ^^

8 minutes ago, Kaycee99999 said:

With a bang, a Dark Faerie appears. "Get me Snot Kite. Don't ask questions and maybe I won't turn you into a Blechy."

Someone help please!!

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=neohuck333&buy_obj_info_id=33035&buy_cost_neopoints=2250