Faerie Quest Help

Eric

Please help me with my Soup Faerie Quest! Thanks!

No luck, huh? Well, I knew it was a long shot, but please keep trying! Helping others can be very rewarding. *wink*

You are supposed to bring me:

smo_large_blueberrytomato.gif

Large Blueberry Tomato Blend Smoothie

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=badlilbunny&buy_obj_info_id=988&buy_cost_neopoints=850

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=boonjiberry&buy_obj_info_id=988&buy_cost_neopoints=850

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=popstar699&buy_obj_info_id=988&buy_cost_neopoints=865

Hope you get the cheaper one!

I did, thank you so much Danielle! :wub_anim:

Wow, you did it! Now I can get back to cooking. Thank you so much for your help!

Bisbee66's gained 2 defense points and 2 hit points!

I need help finding a Warf please.

Here you go!

I was going to send you one, but you don't have your Neopet User name listed.

ariannalove21

1 1,500 NP dani_r10 4 1,660 NP spicecake312 5 1,695 NP roscoe96301 10 1,700 NP

I can't believe I don't have this, but can you help me with my Grey Faerie Quest? Thanks!

Oh, look, another Neopian who didn't bother to complete my quest. *sniffle* Excuse me, I may go cry now.

You are supposed to bring me:

pets_mallard.gif
Mallard

Never mind! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I dont even know i have this quest

Someone can please help me

You are currently on a quest for a Fire Faerie.
fire-faerie-2-2.jpg
I wonder what would happen if I just used a little flame... whoops! You might want to come back later.

You are supposed to bring me: clo_autumn_scarf.gif
Woollen Scarf

MissMorgue, the yellow jubjub won't let me send you the Large Peachberry Smoothie. Could you clear some items out of your inventory & message me- here or on NP to send it when you've made room? Thanks buddy!

Thanks! Sent it! Good luck and Happy Gaming!  :rock:

Edited by midnight_spell360

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Brilliant light blinds you. As it fades, a Light Faerie says, "Thank goodness you're here! Please find me Chen-Ra Son of the Sun, kind Neopian."

PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

Brilliant light blinds you. As it fades, a Light Faerie says, "Thank goodness you're here! Please find me Chen-Ra Son of the Sun, kind Neopian."

PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

You have given Chen-Ra Son of the Sun to User 'rockangel_star'. Click the button below to continue. Sent to your Neomail. Good luck! And, figured I'd send a gift, as, after all, is it not the month of giving on Neopets?

Can someone help me find a Starry Birthday Cake?

Thanks in advance!

Sent you the item. "You have given Starry Birthday Cake to User 'partyhardys'. Click the button below to continue." Since it looks like you are a new TDN member, think of it as a "welcome" gift. Good luck, and may you and your pet get something good!

Sent you the item. "You have given Starry Birthday Cake to User 'partyhardys'. Click the button below to continue." Since it looks like you are a new TDN member, think of it as a "welcome" gift. Good luck, and may you and your pet get something good!

Wow! Thank you so much!  :laughingsmiley:

Just saw your post, artemis379, so I hope you get the item & good luck! If you already got one, just keep it & sell it or have your Pet drink it to improve their eyesight.  :laughingsmiley:

Just saw your post, artemis379, so I hope you get the item & good luck! If you already got one, just keep it & sell it or have your Pet drink it to improve their eyesight.  :laughingsmiley:

Thank you so much!! This is a cool forum, I can't wait to repay the favor. :)