Faerie Quest Help

Eric

Please somebody 

Mega Carmelon Smoothie

Thank you

smo_carrot_melon.gif

It's the Soup Faerie. "I need your help, please! I'm nearly out of ingredients for making soup. Would you gather a Mega Carmelon Smoothie for me?"

Please somebody 

Mega Carmelon Smoothie

Thank you

smo_carrot_melon.gif

It's the Soup Faerie. "I need your help, please! I'm nearly out of ingredients for making soup. Would you gather a Mega Carmelon Smoothie for me?"

These were the cheapest I could find on the SW 

• 2 weeks later...

Don't lock your knees when you fight! What do you mean, JubJubs don't have knees? Ahem. Have you found my item yet, Neopian?

You are supposed to bring me:

boo_avoid_holiday_party.gif

How to Avoid Holiday Parties

Wow! This book must have some good tips or is a a "best seller". Prices are high-ish. It is r87 (Rare). I do not have SSW, but the Shop Wizard found these shops:

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=californiah&buy_obj_info_id=71672&buy_cost_neopoints=14206(1)

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=pisha1&buy_obj_info_id=71672&buy_cost_neopoints=15000(1)

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=wittlepolarcaveman&buy_obj_info_id=71672&buy_cost_neopoints=15300(2)

Those were the lowest prices I could find. Maybe these are "signed" editions? Anyhow, good luck if you do try the quest!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all! I need help with a Fire Faerie Quest for Ember's Boots

clo_embers_boots.gif

It would be so lovely if you could search for me and let me know where to find them! I'll try to help a few others in return!

Already found it myself, so no worries!

Edited by inherownlittleworld

You are currently on a quest for a Dark Faerie.
dark-faerie-1-1.jpg
Ah, the Neopian returns without my item. Clearly you want me to turn you into a Blechy.

You are supposed to bring me: toy_gnomebox_kougra.gif
Kougra Gnome-in-the-box

Thanks everyone!

Right when I was doing my dailies, I suddenly got a Faerie Quest! Can anyone help me out?

smo_reg_honeylemon.gif

It's the Soup Faerie. "I need your help, please! I'm nearly out of ingredients for making soup. Would you gather a Small Honey Lemon Smoothie for me?"

You have given Small Honey Lemon Smoothie to User 'tk421beth'. Click the button below to continue. Sent it. It was under 900 np, so if  I am late treat a pet or sell it. :) I hope you get something wonderful! :rambo: 

Just checked & saw your note above tk421beth's note, mc-4evah! You have given Stream of Light to User 'mcvdijk1986'. Click the button below to continue. Sent it. I found it in my SDB, so I hope the earth faerie is generous. Good Luck!  :laughingsmiley: 

Edited by midnight_spell360

Thank you so much, Midnight_spell360! You made my day! ♥

Oh, that looks perfect. I knew I could count on you to be a big help with my cooking.

Bisbee66's gained 2 defense points and 2 hit points!

Can anyone help me with my Dark Faerie Quest? Thank you!

Ah, the Neopian returns without my item. Clearly you want me to turn you into a Blechy.

You are supposed to bring me: toy_balloon_neocola.gif
Neocola Balloon

I found it! Never mind ^_^

Can anyone help with my Soup Faerie Quest? Thanks!

Oh dear, you haven't found any yet? *gulp* That line outside the Soup Kitchen isn't getting any shorter, you know.

You are supposed to bring me: smo_reg_blueberrytomato.gif
Small Blueberry Tomato Smoothie

Hi, does anyone know where I can find "Advanced Swimming"?

Thanks in advance :)

I sent you one! ^_^

Oops! I should get into the habit of scrolling down to the last entry, then I would know that tk421beth sent the book to syaz!  :rolleyes_anim:

Anyway, it wasn't an expensive book so syaz, why don't you keep it and read it to one of your pets or try to sell it?

Btw, tk421beth, I sent you the smoothie! Good Luck & I hope the faerie gives you a great blessing! :laughingsmiley:

Wow, thank you so much Midnight! :woot: :wub_anim:

Wow, you did it! Now I can get back to cooking. Thank you so much for your help!

Bisbee66's gained 2 movement points and 2 hit points!

Hey badly, you did it right or perfectly, thanks for helping out!

amaray, if you want some cheaper listings (unless you already completed the quest), from SSW:

Owner Stock Price devonford10 1 27,500 NP noonz23 1 27,800 NP tophawk 1 28,000 NP millsdon2 1 29,885 NP arazona44_subzero 2 29,990 NP paetenm 1 29,995 NP granpa75 1 29,999 NP motte99 1 30,175 NP blue_eyes69 2 32,000 NP pawe_2 1 32,280 NP

I hope this isn't too late, but the prices are close to 32k, and that wasn't a bad price for a queen faerie/rainbow dipping quest. Good Luck! :rock:  

Please help me with my Soup Faerie Quest! Thanks!

No luck, huh? Well, I knew it was a long shot, but please keep trying! Helping others can be very rewarding. *wink*

You are supposed to bring me:

smo_large_blueberrytomato.gif
Large Blueberry Tomato Blend Smoothie