Faerie Quest Help

Eric

Thanks, Bloo, for your help once again!!! You are quick today!

I feel like I just rolled out of bed, LOL.

For your efforts, Bisbee66's speed has increased!

A freckled Earth Faerie smiles at you. "Hi there! Would you do a quest for me? I need Fire Jug, please."

Seems to be a really popular item with the Faeries for some reason. Thanks in advance :)

Good afternoon, to you, Bloo! Thank you for your help!!!

WooHoo:

Bisbee66's gained 2 defense points and 2 hit points!

Here you go, ccrs, found with the SSW:

orients 13 950 NP

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If your post is the most recent reply and you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Here you go ccrs,

Fire Paper Yo-Yo:

orients 13 950

snowboardgirl104 9 990

Thank you both very much for the help! :) Dark Faerie gives her thanks on my behalf too!

Here you go, Lady Lyuba, the Baby Ruki Board Book, found w/the SSW, price 2,297 np:

fishnetsweetlove 2 2,997 NP misparky 1 2,997 NP

Here you go, Lady Lyuba, the Baby Ruki Board Book, found w/the SSW, price 2,297 np:

fishnetsweetlove 2 2,997 NP misparky 1 2,997 NP

Can't even access the shops at all, sorry. :C Gonna need more help. But thanks for what you could do. (When somebody helps, usually the first two shops are out of the item I need already.)

Since the shops aren't loading, would it be cheating if I just asked for someone to send me the item?

Can someone help me find a warf? Thanks in advance! ;)

3200NP

Could anyone please help me find Grape Gummy Scorchio? Thanks in advance c:

1200NP

1000NP

You are currently on a quest for Queen Fyora. You are supposed to bring me: foo_buns_munuberry.gif Munuberry Hot Cross Buns

Anyone help me out with this?

1999NP

1725NP

Can somebody just send me a Baby Ruki Board Book as the shops don't work for me? Thanks.

Am I the only one who can't access Neopets?

2997NP

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. If responding to multiple posts, use the 'MultiQuote' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yay! A quest from Baelia :) Is someone able to sw Tenna for me please?

525NP

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.