kristanoel

I've had a green male Aisha for a really long time, and I haven't painted my dear Ardomorth because I cannot make up my mind about what color to paint him. What are your favorite Aisha colors? I haven't even narrowed it down to a few that I might like. I've been so indecisive because he's my favorite haha.

I love Aishas.

Personally (as you can tell from my Aisha pack), I like baby, transparent, grey, desert, alien, and skunk. I do have a FFQ that I am contemplating using on my skunk Aisha to make her white, though I haven't decided yet. I also wonder if we might get a new colour or two on the next Aisha Day??

My Aisha, Kokariia, went from being blue to Maractite  2.png which I like because it looks like she has "tattoos" like Mystique from X-Men.

My "Pound Rescue" is also an Aisha, wgtert, and started out Speckled and has been an Elderly Female (2x), Elderly Male, and then back to Speckled, only to become a Red Ogrin in another Lab Ray Zap, so I used an Aisha Pirate morphing potion to get him/her back to being an Aisha (and now have lovely Pirate clothes for Kokariia to use) and yesterday got zapped Gold 2.png ! But I still think Gold is not a great color that will help him/her get adopted. I was hoping for Eventide, Disco, or Faerie might help this Pet get adopted.   Good Luck!

There are very few colors that don't look good on Aishas! If you want something more unique and difficult to obtain, you could try going for Alien, an Aisha-exclusive color. Other unique ones I like are Maraquan, Woodland (my own Knight is this color), Darigan, and Disco. Transparent is also REALLY popular and I personally am weak for skeleton themed things lol.

On 7/24/2018 at 11:24 PM, pulpfreeoj said:

Transparent is also REALLY popular and I personally am weak for skeleton themed things lol.

Same! Poor wgtert turned Sketch and looks kind of weird being so white but at least he isn't Transparent and I would have to be looking at his organs! aisha_shake.gif

2.png He looks like Casper the Ghost or that he was dipped in flour! :lmaosmiley:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I had a Pirate Aisha on my account as a kid, and I've always loved them. Robot is really cool, but you'd have to dedicate some serious time into zapping one. 

I just had a look at the Neocolours page. The UC Darigan Aisha had such a cool angular nature, it's a real shame that the converted one doesn't keep that. 

I don't even remember the color my Daynadia started as lol. She is Eventide right now though (and still dressed for Halloween:)). And in the past has been Christmas and Faerie. 

I have another Eventide MP incase I decide on a change. I used to really like the plushie and baby.. 

Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 9.20.05 PM.png

• 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I'm such a sucker for dark themes, and I was sitting thinking, with how popular the Transparent color is, maybe so does a lot of other ppl and it made me laugh. But anyways the Baby Aisha, is so insanely cute, I never realized. I also really love the Wraith colors. It might make me bias though.