I'm poorer but my gallery is fuller

phoenixgal

So.....

I made lots of profit selling stocks on half price day and the day after, so I though I would use that NP for expanding and some nice items for my gallery. 

Well, my profit from stocks was 200k NP, what I spent was...... 3 MILLION. Oops. I'm blaming the completist in me. (It would've been 5Mil if that person on TP accepted my offer, phew! Thank you TP gods for kicking some sense in me.)

Check out my gallery (Please?): http://www.neopets.com/gallery/?gu=nikkizebest

Edit: *Typo in the Title :wacko:

Edited by phoenixgal

tell me about it

ALL my funds go towards my galler(ies)

i lately spent 18 Million on one item (TCG card) that left me almost broke

but I AM HAPPY WITH THE ITEM !!

Love your gallery btw

For someone who deals with OCD tendencies, your Gallery is very pleasing and relaxing-very comforting. Maybe I should bookmark it for de-stressing calming techniques?

It is very nice. Well done! flotsam_red_wave.gifflotsam_yellow_wave.gifflotsam_green_blink.gifflotsam_blue_wave.gif (Sorry I couldn't make the green one lift its fin like the others)

I agree with everyone, your gallery is simply organized and very eye pleasing! I'm a big fan when things have a rainbow-colorful theme like the basic plushie section does. ?⭐⭐⭐⭐

HA, you've now got me considering starting a red yellow green blue gallery of my own, just of anything as long as they look the same and come in those 4 colours.

Loving your gallery! So well-organised! :D (My own gallery is due for an update in categories. I used to collect many different things, but now it's just plushies and petpets, and I'm considering making it just a plushie gallery. At which point I should really categorize the lot, because it's getting far too hard to manage right now!)

And so my gallery odyssey begins !

http://www.neopets.com/gallery/?gu=yantato

Thank you for the inspiration  @phoenixgal   :D

Thank you all so much for all the nice compliments :wub_anim::wub_anim: It was hard work organizing them this way but I'm glad so many liked it! This just might motivate me to buy more plushies this month! :arrowhead:*eyes bank account*

21 hours ago, emily_speck_15 said:

I love it!! Often I feel like plushie galleries are so full cause they are trying for everyone but I like the simplicity of yours!  What do you still have to get? 

I'm on the home stretch with 8 species to go for my basics section, Kau, Draik, Jetsam, Meerca, Peophin and Tonu are decently priced under 25k and I'm just procrastinating on those. But I know I'll be struggling with Techo and Kiko for a while because o_O:blink:o_O ???:dance:

20 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

For someone who deals with OCD tendencies, your Gallery is very pleasing and relaxing-very comforting. Maybe I should bookmark it for de-stressing calming techniques?

It is very nice. Well done! flotsam_red_wave.gifflotsam_yellow_wave.gifflotsam_green_blink.gifflotsam_blue_wave.gif (Sorry I couldn't make the green one lift its fin like the others)

Oh wow, I'm so happy that you think that ❤️ I would be honoured if you decide to do it :happystrange:

16 hours ago, jellysundae said:

And so my gallery odyssey begins !

http://www.neopets.com/gallery/?gu=yantato

Thank you for the inspiration  @phoenixgal   :D

You're welcome! It's lovely and I can't wait for you to fill it with more stuff! Muahahahahahaha!!

Edit: THANK YOU SO MUCH to kristina_83_01 for donating a full set of MAGICAL Kiko Plushies! I'm so happy right now :happydance::happydance: They're on display now for all (including me) to admire.

Edited by phoenixgal