Training Stats Help!!

Hi there!! So I have a wee bit of a problem. I had been training my pet, and then used the lab ray for a bit. Now her stats are disproportionate and all over the place. Since she's level 249, I'm having to wait 24 hours at the Mystery Island training school each time. Should I just up her level so I can train faster at the Ninja School, and get her Defence/Strength back up? Not sure what would make the most sense! Funds aren't a factor in this, just don't know what would make most sense and save me time!

Screen Shot 2018-06-11 at 8.17.33 AM.png

Hi.  I had/have the same issue.  My stats are pretty much the same as yours.  I am doing just that, leveling up so I can train at the ninja school.  It is just too long and too many codestones to train right now.  I also use the Faerie Quest Fortune cookies.  Problem with those, they are unpredictable, like the lab ray, in that you don't know which stats you will get.  Good thing with those though, you can combine it with the boon, Faerie quest refresh, if you win the obelisk. 

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.  If I could, I wouldn't be in the same boat with you.  LOL

I would absolutely recommend training that one last level to get to the ninja school. You're so close and it will save you a ton of time and nps. Your stats aren't really that far apart (your hp is the only real outlier, and it's still less than 2x your level). So just even out your strength and defense (at the ninja school where it only takes 4 hours and costs only 1 red codestone) and you'll be good to go. Good luck!

I know you said funds weren't the issue but I was curious about the prices, so I checked.

Regular codestones are basically 3k, 7k, or 19k while red codestones are basically 9k, 22k, or 39k. Since you have to use 8 codestones for each level, even the best random cost of 8 of the 3,000 np codestones will cost you 24k np, which is higher than all but 3 of the red codestones.  I've never gotten all cheap codestones, so the odds of getting away with spending "merely" 24,000np is low.  Only having to buy 1 red codestone is going to be cheaper -  or at worst about the same - and it only takes 4 hours?

If I were so close to level 250, I'd jump to it.  You will be spending less np but more importantly a lot less time getting all your other stats up.

3 hours ago, discobiscuit said:

I know you said funds weren't the issue but I was curious about the prices, so I checked.

Regular codestones are basically 3k, 7k, or 19k while red codestones are basically 9k, 22k, or 39k. Since you have to use 8 codestones for each level, even the best random cost of 8 of the 3,000 np codestones will cost you 24k np, which is higher than all but 3 of the red codestones.  I've never gotten all cheap codestones, so the odds of getting away with spending "merely" 24,000np is low.  Only having to buy 1 red codestone is going to be cheaper -  or at worst about the same - and it only takes 4 hours?

If I were so close to level 250, I'd jump to it.  You will be spending less np but more importantly a lot less time getting all your other stats up.

Thanks for checking prices! That's so kind of you! 

I think I will just bite the bullet and go to 250! Thanks everyone!

Your circumstances are different from those who train only level to get to the Red stone range. And you're already at 249, so definitely go for 250 and good luck getting your stats back in order.

Remember there are other ways to train besides the Secret Ninja School. Some may be cheaper, and can be done while your pet is in training. If you'd like to pad your stats a bit. Kitchen Quests for the Flotsam Chef on Mystery Island is a decent way to go. He'll give you a random, cheap, item, or a paltry amount of NP, OR, a random Stat point. So I would say, set a cap of 5k-6k np as the total for his quests. Completing his quests count toward your 10 on-site quests that you can complete a day. At midnight NST this counter resets. I know the Snow Faerie Quests also count toward that counter too.

It only counts if you complete the quest, so if one is too pricey, just wait for the timer to run out and you can try the next quest.

Levels can be gained by a number of scratchcards. Terror Trove is probably your best bet, as far as price in user shops go.

Some of Kayla's potions in Meridell can sometimes give you some stat increases, as can some of the neggs in the neggery.

Also, if you use NC, you could by some Faerie Quest Fortune Cookies. They allow you 1 randomized faerie quest per day for 9 days. For 100NC, which basically amounts to $1. ANY random faerie quest giver. Including Fyora, Space Faerie, even the Fountain Faerie! If you miss a day of accepting your random quest, it's gone. They don't roll over, and at the end of the 9th day (24hours multiple by 9) the same time you activated the cookie, the benefits of the faerie quest fortune cookie end and you'll have to buy/activate another one if you wish to continue.

I hope this info helps. ?