New email from TNT regarding TWR

rntracy1

I looked for this topic but didn't find it.  Did anyone else receive an email from TNT stating that their trophy had been upgraded?  I received one stating that since I only missed one day of Fiendish formations (which wasn't to my knowledge) my trophy has been upgraded and I have received a prize in my inventory.  They hope I like them.  The prize, the hulking wraith stamp!!  Uh, YEAH, I LIKE I LIKE!!!  The trophy is the Resistance Revolutionist.  Which I think I deserve!  I worked my tail off in that stupid god forsaken plot, only to miss one darn day of the fiendish formations.  So everything I worked for went out the window!!  At least they recognized my hard work.  And YES, I am still salty over that fiendish formations avatar (Hey TNT, where's that, huh?- LOL) but I am less so.

1 minute ago, rntracy1 said:

I looked for this topic but didn't find it.  Did anyone else receive an email from TNT stating that their trophy had been upgraded?  I received one stating that since I only missed one day of Fiendish formations (which wasn't to my knowledge) my trophy has been upgraded and I have received a prize in my inventory.  They hope I like them.  The prize, the hulking wraith stamp!!  Uh, YEAH, I LIKE I LIKE!!!  The trophy is the Resistance Revolutionist.  Which I think I deserve!  I worked my tail off in that stupid god forsaken plot, only to miss one darn day of the fiendish formations.  So everything I worked for went out the window!!  At least they recognized my hard work.  And YES, I am still salty over that fiendish formations avatar (Hey TNT, where's that, huh?- LOL) but I am less so.

Woah wait what!?!? When did you get this and where is mine!?!? I missed one too because of a glitch, and didn't get the fiendish formation avie or the Hulking Wraith Stamp! I really hope they upgrade mine too! I was the same amount of peeved as you, I worked so hard in that plot and even spent a ton donating more than the needed amount of potions and it did nothing for me, all to be caught with a glitch that would forever screw me over ?

I REALLY hope I get it too!

1 hour ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

Woah wait what!?!? When did you get this and where is mine!?!? I missed one too because of a glitch, and didn't get the fiendish formation avie or the Hulking Wraith Stamp! I really hope they upgrade mine too! I was the same amount of peeved as you, I worked so hard in that plot and even spent a ton donating more than the needed amount of potions and it did nothing for me, all to be caught with a glitch that would forever screw me over ?

I REALLY hope I get it too!

Yep, I was soooooooo upset.  I received it this morning at 5:57am.  However, I don't think it is ONLY related to the fiendish formations, I think it has to do with the ENTIRE wraith resurgence plot, but that is just a guess.  I believe they are saying that throughout the entire plot, my only flaw was missing the one day of fiendish formations.  So, if you missed one day, but missed other things (which I am not saying you did) that could be it.  Or, they still could be sending out the notices.  Hope you get yours soon.:biggrin:

Edit:  After reading the neomail, it says that I am eligible for 'A stickler for Time' Achievement which I believe IS solely related to fiendish formations.

Congratulations!

We have verified that you are eligible for the ‘A Stickler for Time’ achievement in The Wraith Resurgence, as you only missed Day 1 of Fiendish Formations. With this achievement, you have made it to the next trophy level. Accordingly, we are updating your trophy and adding an extra prize to your inventory.

We hope you like them!

The Neopets Team

I got that message too! I had sent in an email to the support team last week, though. I'm glad all my hard work didn't go unrewarded! 

Also, if you go on the Wraith Resurgence HQ achievements page, you need to go to the Fiendish Formations "A Stickler for Time" achievement and open it to get the avatar! 

6 hours ago, Nielo said:

Hardtotame mentioned they were going to do this on one of the boards. I think it was only for people who missed the first day though, so @Musical_Shoyru, you might be out of luck. ?

Ok, well that kind of makes sense.  With everything else, they give you a day and a half, due to time zone issues.  It was the first day that I missed, so that is probably why I got it.  And AGAIN, I had another dyslexic moment.  After re-reading the email, It does say that I missed DAY 1, not 1 day as I stated in my earlier post.  So I am sorry that I got people excited due to my error.  I either read it too quickly or my brain filled it in with what I THOUGHT it said and not what it actually said.  Thanks for the clarification @Nielo

@WinterAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! OMG! OMG! OMG!:dance::happydance:I got it!  I got it!  Ok, I am no longer salty.  I am full of cinnamon and sugar now:happydance:.  Thanks for letting me know about that!!!!!!  Forget my AC avie, I am going to display my FF avie Right NOW!!!  See ya!!!

OMG OMG OMG today is the best day ever!!!

The Jelly Keeper says 'Remember... only one helping per day!'

jel_pirate.gif

You take some Pirate Jelly!!! Congratulations!

This is going into my gallery

Sorry for the OVER reaction, but everyone who knows me well knows that, for one, I was VERY upset, for quite a while, over that avatar.  lol. As @Winter said, we worked SO hard and were so committed to it.  And to miss it because of missing the first day, ESPECIALLY when TWR was dragging out and the updates were so far and few between.  They did the same thing with the Faerie quest event too.  They ALWAYS ran the first day for 1-1/2 days.  But not this year! Nope, of course not, because I missed it.  lol.  So I made SURE to do the negg festival RIGHT AWAY, but lo and behold, they did THAT for 1-1/2 days.  So who knows what they are thinking.

And with the pirate jelly, everyone knows that I have a pirate gallery and that is a priority item on my wish list.  Never thought I would get it though.  Hey @jellysundae, I'm guessing they haven't fixed the jelly issue yet, because I've never gotten a rare jelly like this before!

So please forgive my enthusiasm, I am just super psyched about these two things.  I know it's only pixels, but this is better than Christmas morning. ? lol. 

15 hours ago, rntracy1 said:

Hey @jellysundae, I'm guessing they haven't fixed the jelly issue yet, because I've never gotten a rare jelly like this before!

So I see! But how totally PERFECT for your gallery! Talk about serendipity!

Also.

15 hours ago, rntracy1 said:

I am no longer salty.  I am full of cinnamon and sugar now:happydance:

Most delightful comment, EVER! :heart:

EDIT:

Board from Hardtotame about this now.

http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=159475149

On 6/7/2018 at 3:28 PM, rntracy1 said:

Ok, well that kind of makes sense.  With everything else, they give you a day and a half, due to time zone issues.  It was the first day that I missed, so that is probably why I got it.  And AGAIN, I had another dyslexic moment.  After re-reading the email, It does say that I missed DAY 1, not 1 day as I stated in my earlier post.  So I am sorry that I got people excited due to my error.  I either read it too quickly or my brain filled it in with what I THOUGHT it said and not what it actually said.  Thanks for the clarification @Nielo

@WinterAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! OMG! OMG! OMG!:dance::happydance:I got it!  I got it!  Ok, I am no longer salty.  I am full of cinnamon and sugar now:happydance:.  Thanks for letting me know about that!!!!!!  Forget my AC avie, I am going to display my FF avie Right NOW!!!  See ya!!!

OMG OMG OMG today is the best day ever!!!

The Jelly Keeper says 'Remember... only one helping per day!'

jel_pirate.gif

You take some Pirate Jelly!!! Congratulations!

This is going into my gallery

Sorry for the OVER reaction, but everyone who knows me well knows that, for one, I was VERY upset, for quite a while, over that avatar.  lol. As @Winter said, we worked SO hard and were so committed to it.  And to miss it because of missing the first day, ESPECIALLY when TWR was dragging out and the updates were so far and few between.  They did the same thing with the Faerie quest event too.  They ALWAYS ran the first day for 1-1/2 days.  But not this year! Nope, of course not, because I missed it.  lol.  So I made SURE to do the negg festival RIGHT AWAY, but lo and behold, they did THAT for 1-1/2 days.  So who knows what they are thinking.

And with the pirate jelly, everyone knows that I have a pirate gallery and that is a priority item on my wish list.  Never thought I would get it though.  Hey @jellysundae, I'm guessing they haven't fixed the jelly issue yet, because I've never gotten a rare jelly like this before!

So please forgive my enthusiasm, I am just super psyched about these two things.  I know it's only pixels, but this is better than Christmas morning. ? lol. 

Yeah I am still really bummed. I actually cried the morning the TWR awards were given out because there's NO way I'll afford the stamp any time soon and I missed one day because a score I sent FOR SURE "didn't send" and when I asked them about it they said "their records didn't show I played that day", which is crap ? Cause I did. With that issue and the recent Charity Corner change I've been really turned off from Neopets and just all my life drama on top of it I just about broke xD Probably would of quit to be honest if not for my guild I'm running and as is I usually only get on feed my pets and do Guild stuff, I think it's been a week or two that I've actually done dailies and stuff and I'm wondering if I'm even going to invest in AC too much this year too. It just sucks man ?

I did get super excited, was thinking TNT fixed their mistake, but I guess not haha

Congratz though, as I said before that stamp is ridiculously expensive right now and with so many people quitting or not even bothering with TWR it's really rare.

14 hours ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

Yeah I am still really bummed. I actually cried the morning the TWR awards were given out because there's NO way I'll afford the stamp any time soon and I missed one day because a score I sent FOR SURE "didn't send" and when I asked them about it they said "their records didn't show I played that day", which is crap ? Cause I did. With that issue and the recent Charity Corner change I've been really turned off from Neopets and just all my life drama on top of it I just about broke xD Probably would of quit to be honest if not for my guild I'm running and as is I usually only get on feed my pets and do Guild stuff, I think it's been a week or two that I've actually done dailies and stuff and I'm wondering if I'm even going to invest in AC too much this year too. It just sucks man ?

I did get super excited, was thinking TNT fixed their mistake, but I guess not haha

Congratz though, as I said before that stamp is ridiculously expensive right now and with so many people quitting or not even bothering with TWR it's really rare.

Ya know what?  I TOTALLY get how you feel!  After that fiendish formations avie was given out, and I didn't get it (because I HONESTLY thought I had started playing in time) I was bummed out for the rest of the plot.  If you followed any of my posts, you could see/hear the change in my tone and demeanor.  I don't have a good poker face, lol, everyone knows EXACTLY what I am thinking by the look on my face.  Well, it's the same with my words.  I don't hide my feelings.  Everyone knew how I felt after that.  I just wasn't as into the plot anymore after that.  I just wanted it to be done.  I felt totally ripped off.  Mainly because, for one, the thing dragged on and on, and the updates were V-E-R-Y SLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW in coming.  So when I did see the update for FF, I thought I saw it one the first day.  Apparently not.  For another thing, on MOST events/plots, they give 1-1/2 days in the beginning, for people in different time zones I presume, to catch up.  I felt that something with THAT MUCH value on the outcome should have been done the same way.  All of us who participated in that plot put SOOOOOOOOOOOO much work into it only to have on day throw off the whole thing.  

So, while I did not literally cry, I did all but.  I was highly depressed about it.  Every time I saw Angelo's Avie on my friend's online list, it really bothered me.  I thought of giving up on NPs because of it too.  It really did bother me THAT much.  So you weren't the only one.  I am sure you and I had plenty of good company too.