All Star Status

This was posted on the "Help" Neoboard. It may give you an idea of what it might take to get to All-Star:

To reach All-Star rank, you must score the equivalent of one of the following: 834 YYYB wins, 2,500 YYYB draws, 1,667 SLSL games, 10,000 MSN games, or 10,000 SHSD games.

Assuming you only played one of the games but reached the maximum games per day on it, it would take you 19 days playing just YYB, 20 days playing SLSL , and 25 days playing MSN or SHSD. If playing each game to maximum each day, it would take 6 days to reach All-Star.

Game score needed Max per day
YYB Win or Draw the game 46
MSN 2,700 points 401
SLSL 270 points 86
SHSD 35 points (1 goal) 401

The "game score needed" is based on last year's caps/max.

YYB=Yooyuball

MSN=Make Some Noise

SLSL=Slushie Slinger

SHSD=Shoot-Out Showdown

As @phill mentioned, the "AbsoluteCorruption" pet page is a great way to find out how many of each you'd need to play to get to the next rank and to All-Star, and it updates automatically (well, with maybe a page refresh) after each game you play. Last year, "off days", didn't count, but in past years, they did. If they follow the same as last year, I believe "off days" were every Friday, so you may want to take that into account, too. Good luck with your AC goals, and hope you have fun with Kreludor!

Hey Everyone, I have this question....

I participated in one of the Cups but it has been so long ago that I couldn't tell you what year or what team. I don't even remember being able to score any points which brings me to my question. I joined this year and I was all into getting started. I was playing for probably around 30 minutes or so trying to get the hang of it. I read the instructions and thought I was prepared BUT, once I get the player in front of the goal I don't know what to do to release the ball. I was hoping someone may take the time to explain to me what I need to do. I didn't send any scores because of course there were no scores to send but for the other team. I feel really dumb and flustered. I am really a biginner so any thing else you can tell me no matter how trivial you may think it is would be greatly appreciated. I did so poorly that when I looked up at my screen I noticed I had changed the settings on the bar that is at the botton of the screen. It was now to the left side of my screen and I had opened a bunch of apps. I have no idea what I did. I guess I was just ramdomly try to push buttons and I messed up a bunch of stuff. I do have everything back to the way it should be but I thought before I carried on any more I should ask for help.

@Granny63020 are you using your mouse or the arrow keys to play? I use my mouse and I had to read the instructions again last year because, exactly like you, I couldn't shoot the Yooyu, I'd forgotten that I needed to hold the left mouse button down to charge the shot up first to be able to throw it, oops. :blush02:

Don't feel dumb and flustered (says me, that's exactly how I feel with MOST games now so I know exactly how you feel). You'll figure it out. ?

17 hours ago, jellysundae said:

@Granny63020 are you using your mouse or the arrow keys to play? I use my mouse and I had to read the instructions again last year because, exactly like you, I couldn't shoot the Yooyu, I'd forgotten that I needed to hold the left mouse button down to charge the shot up first to be able to throw it, oops. :blush02:

Don't feel dumb and flustered (says me, that's exactly how I feel with MOST games now so I know exactly how you feel). You'll figure it out. ?

Yes, I am using the mouse. I will go try it. Thank you for the advice.