What team are you choosing for Altador Cup XIII ?

Kute

What team are you choosing for Altador Cup XIII ?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What team are you choosing?

• Meridell
    • Mystery Island
    • Roo Island
    • Terror Mountain
    • Tyrannia
    • Virtupets
    • Kiko Lake
    • **None from this list**
  2. 2. more choices :)

• Altador
    • Brightvale
    • Darigan Citadel
    • Faerieland
    • Haunted Woods
    • Kreludor
    • Shenkuu
    • Lost Desert
  3. 3. MOAR CHOICES VVV

• Moltara
    • Maraqua
    • Krawk Island

Hello everyone.  I'm curious what we are all going for this year?  Since I'm a n00b at polls please click 'none' for the other two that do not have your team listed so all 3 are filled out ? Thank you. 

image.png.e3a86ac16df35390b5a1c8383cfa87df.png

4 minutes ago, phill said:

~I can't choose one because a choice is required in each section.

As ever, I'm Darigan.

-_____________- let me fix that . OKay. Just hit 'none from this list' for the others. 

Maraqua! All the way! :D (Obligatory Three+ Words) lol

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above. Adding filler words is not permitted to increase post count.
Per the reason above, please review SPAM our rules.

1 minute ago, phill said:

It doesn't work Kute.  you can't choose one team, it needs a field selected from each section.

When i voted, there were 3 lists, because 1 must not've been enough for all the teams. Select "none from this list" for the lists that do not have your team listed, and of course, tic off your team choice, Darigan in your case, and then submit vote, it should work then.

1 minute ago, Aquamentis12 said:

When i voted, there were 3 lists, because 1 must not've been enough for all the teams. Select "none from this list" for the lists that do not have your team listed, and of course, tic off your team choice, Darigan in your case, and then submit vote, it should work then.

Yea it only lets you choose 10 at a time so i had to split it up, though at the time i didnt know you had to choose 1 from each separate poll :P  illadd that in the details 

Go Terror Mountain !! 

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Per the reason above, please review SPAM our rules.

I've kept my "change team every year" method and picked Darigan Citadel this time. When I've picked all lands once I might pick a favorite and stick to that one. But that won't be for another few years :P

Some are talking about TM - and I'm kinda feelings good about it. However I'm still so unsure! Dang I thought this would give me more insight. haha. 

I chose Faerieland once again! :D

Just remember to make your selections before sign-ups close on the 6th. If you don't pick a team by then you won't be able to participate.

16 hours ago, Kute said:

Some are talking about TM - and I'm kinda feelings good about it. However I'm still so unsure! Dang I thought this would give me more insight. haha. 

I'm gonna say the same to you as I did to @Yuiina who's in the same boat as you here.

Can you narrow things down by pinpointing teams that you DON'T want to join?