Wraith Resurgence: Claim Your Prizes!

hrtbrk

Yay! I am so glad that I get a trophy! I've been trying to work on getting more trophies for my user lookup 

32 minutes ago, mischief51 said:

Nooo Propheticalll that's so upsetting!! I was checking stamp prices yesterday since I was thinking they would only increase with time and I saw the Wraith Resurgence one is already around 10 mil ?

Yeah ? I'm probably not buying that one :D

I am upset too.  They are just rubbing salt into my wound of not getting the fiendish formations avatar.  LOL:evil:  That wound is BARELY closed and now this.  Will it never end:axehead:  It's going on as long as the darn plot itself.  Just encase me in some fog and let me heal already.  Sheesh.  LOL

1 hour ago, rntracy1 said:

I am upset too.  They are just rubbing salt into my wound of not getting the fiendish formations avatar.  LOL:evil:  That wound is BARELY closed and now this.  Will it never end:axehead:  It's going on as long as the darn plot itself.  Just encase me in some fog and let me heal already.  Sheesh.  LOL

Same. It reset at a different time instead of NST so I technically missed a day even after logging on during new neopian day. 

Id buy one for 5 M pure right now.

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 1:21 PM, Propheticalll said:

I am sooooo upset I missed completing the "Complete all 8 Fiendish Formations puzzles on the day of release." task by AN HOUR. Not only did I lose the avatar but now I also missed out on the stamp and the cooler trophy :crying_anim:

same for me, I can't believe I put so much effort and did so much, only to be 2nd due to ONE MISSING PUZZLE PIECE... although it's not that I've not completed the quest, but not on the release date.. not only did I miss the awesome prize then, now I'm missing a pretty expensive, pretty awesome stamp… geeeesh… ? I like the other prizes, too, though, but I would gladly receive the shining, swirling trophy… 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2018 at 1:14 AM, jagocianka said:

same for me, I can't believe I put so much effort and did so much, only to be 2nd due to ONE MISSING PUZZLE PIECE... although it's not that I've not completed the quest, but not on the release date.. not only did I miss the awesome prize then, now I'm missing a pretty expensive, pretty awesome stamp… geeeesh… ? I like the other prizes, too, though, but I would gladly receive the shining, swirling trophy… 

I am so excited! I heard that if you only missed 1 day you were still eligible for the full prize so I neomailed them and just heard back from them. I got the better trophy and stamp!!! ?

That just made my day :D 

If you only missed the first day, try emailing them! 

Now if I could only find the energy to play the Altador cup. ?

Yes, I got the nice trophy, stamp, and fiendish formations avatar too.  I only missed day 1 by a few hours.  The stamp isn't millions of NPS anymore though.  Maybe because a lot more people got it???

What is this healing potion that people are talking about?  People are talking about receiving duplicates.  I haven't received any.  Can someone fill me in?  Thanks.

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

All I can pick up is it was awarded to people to used a lot more potions, but I don't know how many.

Oh, ok.  If that's the case, then I only used pretty much what I needed to.  I saved my items because, well, I didn't know if I might have needed them for, uh, umm, something. :eh:  Of course, I am never in on these duplicate items though. LOL

We believe it's rewarded to people who gave 200 potions or more to the sick pets. I didn't get one either, so all I know is that it's more than 110 potions. There was too much complaining about not rewarding all the extra healing even though there was this sentence that healing them more than the minimum would be remembered/rewarded.

Ahhh, yes, you're right.  They did say that.  The problem was, they capped the drops from the wraiths and you never knew what you were going to need, how much of it, when, etc.  I gave exactly the number of potions I needed to give, and I barely had enough of some of the ingredients.  I wasn't going to buy the stuff at the ridiculous prices.