Why do you choose to support your AC team?

11 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I play using my mouse, I've never ever tried with keyboard controls and I'd not be able to learn to do that now. I'd get in a big horrible mess because I'd be hitting the wrong key all the time. My main issue with YYB is my brain can't keep up with what's going on, and I've got a new laptop now so everything will be faster . . .? And switching direction would just confuse the heck out of me before I even started, lol >_<

I have a feeling Rank 1 might be my best aim for this year, lol. Most people's game play gets better as the years go by, I'm totally bucking the trend here. ?

Ah! I use the arrow keys, and if I recall correctly, the Spacebar to fire. I almost never use the other keys. Heck, at the moment I can't even remember the key for switching to the goalie, nor for having all my teammates return to their original positions on the field. LOL Sometimes trying a new way might help. But hey, if you do your best, then that's all you and your team can ask. ?

Regardless, best of luck in the AC this year!! May you get farther than you think you will. ?

Lastly, lol "Bucking the trend"? Count me in there. Seems like my final rank is random every year. lol Not consistent at all. lol So you never know. ?

I joined Terror Mountain this year. They were my team wayy back when the Altador Cup first started and I really like the cold and the snow (despite living in a desert).