Can't beat Hulking Wraith

I've been playing neopets on and off for over a decade but I never battled until the wraith resurgence. The first 3 wraiths were easy enough but I cannot beat the Hulking wraith to save my life! I'm working on leveling up and raising my stats. I recently adopted a Xweetok that I'm using as my battle pet, stats are: Lvl 7, HP 93, Attack 27, Defence 7, Agility 43. I've been using Reflecting Vanities and Fiendish Key with halitosis and shade. Aside from the desperate need to raise stats, what else can I do to beat the wraith? What weapons and abilities should I get? Please keep in mind I have a low budget since I don't play often.

In the current battledome agility doesn't do anything. Unfortunately you will have to train your level to 47 before you can train any of your other stats since your HP is so high. I don't use the battledome often, so I had to spend a few days training my pet to get the strength and defense boosts for 55 so that I could beat the Hulking Wraith on easy. TDN has a battle guide that shows when you get each stat boost and how much of a boost it is.

It seems that the event is about to end, so I don't know that you will have the time to train up your pet.

You might be able to find someone who would be willing to let you borrow their battle pet for a couple of days. You would likely have to out up a lot of collateral on such a short notice though.

Reflecting Vanitie & Yooyu Knuckle Duster were my main weapons of choice
However another reason to train your pet level is the abilities you can choose for battle which really helped (Icicle is good against the wraiths)

Further down the plot I also got Turned Tooth to help against Kaia... and Malum's Sword (but that was through the plot)

ps. I needed a level 50 neopet to defeat malum/kaia on hard so I could use the pillow throwing ability to block all attack from them. This is just one method. A friend lent me their pet.

Finally got it! I was able to beat him! I was able to level up to 10 since posting. Thanks for the help guys!

Here is what I used in case anyone is curious, it worked every time!

Downsize! + Cursed Elixir w/ Static Cling

Cobrall Utility Blade  + Smelly Dung Muffin w/ Static Cling

Cobrall Utility Blade  + Smelly Dung Muffin w/ Static Cling