Yay! The fog is gone!

actually there was:

It seems Fyora has issued a memo to the Resistance thanking them for their hard work and dedication, and informing them that their services will not be required for much longer. She is also expected to reward them for their efforts. If you were hoping to rise through their ranks before they disband, head over to the headquarters as soon as you can! In addition it seems Aiden is well on his way to recovery at the Infirmary, but he still needs a few more potions. If you have any more to spare, you know where to drop them off!

fyora_powerball.gif

Other than that the only thing I noticed is that one of my previously achieved achievement has a present box again that I can't seem to open. Although it might have to do with the fact that I amusing a different pc now. I do think they're planning to end it before AC starts, but you never know!

I did see that on the news page, but since that appeared a few days ago, and the actual plot page didn't change, I figured that was just to tell us something would be happening in the near future, and I expected them to also announce when that something did in fact happen. The fog being gone seems a definite change in the status quo, so I'd have expected a new announcement.

Apparently the avatar disappearing is a widespread thing (many people are talking about it on the neoboards, and my gift box is green again too, which it definitely wasn't yesterday); I'm guessing it might have to do with Aiden being healed? Or general plot changes that broke other things. So yeah, things are definitely happening, plot-wise, but no actual wrapping up of the story appears to have arrived yet.

While I am kind of sad that the plot is already over I feel like it is less from the plot feeling rushed as it is from the plot being confusing and not having detail. The only real surprise was when they made it look like Kaia was the Darkest Faerie, but then they revealed that the Darkest Faerie was impersonating the real Kaia.

I just suppose I wanted there to be a bigger twist like Xandra being evil, or having to engage in one last big fight that required unleashing something that nobody would even consider using under normal circumstances. So yay for the plot ending, but nay for it taking forever to give no real satisfaction.

I'm just glad that (so far) they've not done anything awful and canon with Neopian lore. Though people who know more of it than me (which admittedly is just about everyone) might not think that they haven't. But messing with TDF was risky, so it's good if what they did with her was an impermanent thing.

15 hours ago, Duma said:

actually there was:

Other than that the only thing I noticed is that one of my previously achieved achievement has a present box again that I can't seem to open. Although it might have to do with the fact that I amusing a different pc now. I do think they're planning to end it before AC starts, but you never know!

I withdrew everything related to the potions from my SDB and tried to make potions to donate but it will not highlight so I can not make any potions. I tried on 2 separate engines, both Firefox and E.