Day 14 - Piper Panic [DOUBLE DARE]

hrtbrk

While I enjoy this game, it's always a bit of a surprise what your final score will turn out to be, because of the randomness of the multipliers. I played a few games that went well, but didn't reach AAA's score; then I played another game - which seemed no different from the others - and got over 5300. (My previous high score was around 4600.)

I felt similarly. I went into Level 9 with about 2700 points, and didn't see how I was going to get almost 2000 more within the last two levels. But lo and behold, I ended with 5100 somehow. The scoring in this game is really weird, but I think if you can just follow the guide (although the rotations are REALLY confusing!) you'll be ok. 

3 hours ago, kayahtik said:

I felt similarly. I went into Level 9 with about 2700 points, and didn't see how I was going to get almost 2000 more within the last two levels. But lo and behold, I ended with 5100 somehow. The scoring in this game is really weird, but I think if you can just follow the guide (although the rotations are REALLY confusing!) you'll be ok. 

The scoring is very odd, I had the same experience.

Have to say - JN's guide is far clearer, especially in showing the places where you need to double back n yourself.

I thought the guide here was VERY well done.  I actually opened it up in a small window and minimized my game a little bit so that I could have the windows side by side.  I didn't need the guide until level 6.  But I felt it was very clear and had no problem following it.  I love this game too.  I forgot about it until now.  I do like DD and GMC because of the fact that it gets me to play games that I don't normally play and gets me to remember games I have forgotten about. ?