Help? Was I frozen?

Anubisia_

I was logged in as my Main account Anubisia_ on Neopets and transferred over a Neopet from xVixie- 
Now out of nowhere, I can't log into any of my accounts at all anymore.

Anubisia_ is my Main account but each time I try to log in it says the password is wrong, I know the password, I know i'm doing it right..
Was I frozen?! Is this a glitch? 
I haven't logged into the accounts in a long while but now I just feel sad Dx
I can't seem to log into it at all, I keep getting that the passwords are wrong even though they aren't, I've checked this, I even wrote down the passwords.. 
when I ask for my password to get reset I get a message that the accounts don't exist?! 

Here is a cap of your page. It says you were "Last Spotted: Under one day ago". Would that be you or someone else? Have you logged in with a different device or location? I just sent you a Neomail. If you have your email set to receive notifications, you should see it. Let me know if you get my message. If you don't, then maybe someone changed the account to send to a different email address. 

User Anubisia_.JPG

10 hours ago, Anubisia_ said:

I was logged in as my Main account Anubisia_ on Neopets and transferred over a Neopet from xVixie- 
Now out of nowhere, I can't log into any of my accounts at all anymore.

Anubisia_ is my Main account but each time I try to log in it says the password is wrong, I know the password, I know i'm doing it right..
Was I frozen?! Is this a glitch? 
I haven't logged into the accounts in a long while but now I just feel sad Dx
I can't seem to log into it at all, I keep getting that the passwords are wrong even though they aren't, I've checked this, I even wrote down the passwords.. 
when I ask for my password to get reset I get a message that the accounts don't exist?! 

You were IP banned for accessing an account that hasn't been logged in to for such a long time and attempting to guess the password with too many failed attempts. It's really common and not much to worry about :)

It will go away after several hours and you should be able to log back in as normal.