Is TWR finished?

samid11

Alright, so the plot has been resolved for the most part (I think), and I have all the achievements; is it finally done? Or is there going to be some big boss battle with the Darkest Faerie? Updates are at a standstill again, and I'm just antsy to finish this whole thing and get my prizes/trophy already.

Odds are there will be at least one more major battle judging by how most plots have been in the past, that said it will likely take months until we see another update with how many things are going on at once. Daily Dare and the Quest event right now, the Altador Cup in a few months if memory serves, trying to convert the site from Flash to something else (I think it's HTML5), while I enjoy the events I feel like JumpStart is trying to do too many things at once and should be more focused on getting the site fully converted from Flash before they do anything else. I think most people would be okay with fewer events if it meant the site was moving away from Flash which could help with getting Key Quest back.