Noob

hi! recently joined neopets again, I played when I was a child! My favorite neopet then was a gelert and I always wanted a baby one which is much more attainable now lol

I started playing about 6 months ago honestly to procrastinate from school work.. now I'm graduating and I'll have to find something else to put off to keep playing jk I'm pretty addicted I've played religiously pretty much since I rejoined.

Anyways I really just want to become part of the avatar lending program which is why I'm introducing myself so here goes nothing

Hi

I'm obsessed with neopets and I'm glad there is a big, welcoming, community because none of my friends in real life would ever play with me. My hobbies irl include backyard chickens, gardening, and reading. My goals on neopets right now are mainly working on my stamps, avatars, and trophies. (I think I was better at the games as a kid lol) Anyways hello world! 

Hello Slurpykwueen! collecting stamps, avatars and trophies huh, nice! very nice! Some of them are easy but a lot of them are rather hard to obtain. If you need any help, just ask and we'll see what we can do!

I'm glad you never forgot about neopets either, it's nice to see people returning to it :)

Omg you sound like a great person! I love gardening and my backyard chickens as well <3 (they are only for eggs not for eating). None of my friends will play with me either. I tried to get my boyfriend to play but he just doesn't understand it I guess. Feel free to friend me. My username is arctic_fox790. Enjoy your time on neopets!

Hi there and welcome!  My son got me into NP and he has since lost interest as well.  He hasn't given up his account though, so it gives me hope that he will rejoin one day.  I lost interest for a bit as well and when I came back about 4 years ago now, I have been playing pretty much daily since then.  Wow! It's hard to believe it's been that long of playing every single day.  It is due to THIS forum/site that I play every day.  I have become an active member here and eventually even part of the phenomenal staff here.  Everyone is so friendly here.  They are nice, supportive, and very informative.  It's kind of odd though.  You go on the neoboards and people can get snippy and snarky, and even a bit rude.  Yet, you would think they are the same type of people, neopets players, who post there, as post on here.  But people are so much different here.  I have made some great friends here.  People who I couldn't imagine never speaking with again. 

So, while you are here to get your post count elevated for ALP, that is totally understandable, get involved in conversations/topics that REALLY interest you.  I think you will find your time here extremely rewarding.  Good luck with your stamps/trophies/avatars.  As Duma said, if there's anything we can do to help, just ask.

LOL no one iRL would play with me either so this is pretty much the only place I get to have neo friends. Welcome back :) Hope you get that baby pet soon! Should not be too hard especially if you get a FFQ from the daily faerie quests. 

Welcome! I know I've said this in posts past but it's true; the community on TDN is like nothing else! Everyone wants to help and give their opinion (without being rude or demeaning). I have been with this community since I started playing every day again. I played when I was like 6 or 7 and it was with a couple friends and now only my best friend and I (who played along with me at 6 or 7) play. She isn't as active as I am but, she loves it too! Other than her, I have no real life friends that play it. I found some awesome people on this community site and it's updated so often! Welcome and feel free to add me up! Fingers crossed on your baby Gelert!!!   

Welcome back! I played when I was a kid and I joined again because neopets makes me nostalgic for a simpler time. Now I'm on NP multiple times a day so I completely understand your addiction! Plus: Is it just me, or is it easier to make neopoints now than it was 10+ years ago??