Daily Dare 2018 Has Begun!

Mouseykins

@Angeló I got silver (but only beat Abi once; all the other days I beat AAA) and didn't get any notification about the avatar, but it's definitely there when I check my preferences at the neoboards. You might've gotten it as well.

*Edit: While going back to the DD I clicked on the button to show the prizes again, and this time the box included a line about receiving the avatar.

I have the Chadley site theme. I also got some of the Chadley prizes like the action figure. I received at least 3 slushies and 3 books. So, I did send an email to them since a message came up saying they could only be contacted by email when you click on the contact link at the bottom of the page. So, any chance I will get the right site theme and what ever other prizes I may be due? Yes, I did click on the prizes about 2 minutes after midnight neo time.

3 hours ago, Nielo said:

@Angeló I got silver (but only beat Abi once; all the other days I beat AAA) and didn't get any notification about the avatar, but it's definitely there when I check my preferences at the neoboards. You might've gotten it as well.

yeah i checked , i don't have it .. 

4 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

a message came up saying they could only be contacted by email when you click on the contact link at the bottom of the page. So, any chance I will get the right site theme and what ever other prizes I may be due?

i believe they're changing the Ticket system so only e-mail is working

but im sure they'll fix it now that many players have glitched prizes 

TNT recommends you discard your duplicate prizes and the Chadley prizes if you got them (which I did, cus it didn't feel fair to get those duplicates and last year's prizes since I didn't exactly earn them). Good luck getting the majority of Neopets' userbase to do that of their own accord though

Yeah, I don't understand why they didn't just discard them when they removed the other items. I mean some of the duplicates were gone without doing anything, but some just kept sitting there.

1 hour ago, Duskitty said:

TNT recommends you discard your duplicate prizes and the Chadley prizes if you got them (which I did, cus it didn't feel fair to get those duplicates and last year's prizes since I didn't exactly earn them). Good luck getting the majority of Neopets' userbase to do that of their own accord though

I've always thought that about the "get rid of it yourself" policy they have, I couldn't believe it when I was told to use it when I got double the CC prizes last year (discard the items, spend the NC and then donate what I'd bought, I thought it was just Rico being supremely lazy but @Angeló assures me it's what they'd all tell you to do). But as it IS their standard M.O. I also think ?‍♀️ They must be fully aware that a significant percentage of people don't get rid of the extra things they acquire and not be bothered by that, or they wouldn't use this wholly unprofessional method.