Happy Kougra Day!

hrtbrk

50 minutes ago, Naamah said:

The Sponge color is a pretty shade of blue, too.

It really is, isn't it!

Swamp Gas is def looking like pongy gas though, not almost like green fire like the last swamp gas pet did. Oh well for our hopes that they were trying to make that colour a bit less of a waste of time!

The Kougra's wig makes me think of Malfoy.

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

YES!

My husband constantly makes fun of me for my lasting love of the Harry Potter series. I think that he is just jealous.

The blue sponge is pretty and I like the details that they put in the 'holes'.

Does anyone actually like swamp gas? Who's idea was that?

Ooooh, I love that outfit! The horns and wig being separate layers makes me extra happy too.

3 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I was thinking Legolas actually. In fact, isn't this a Thranduil look-alike from the PJ Hobbit movies? Oh dang, Kougras even have eyespots to get the same effect as Lee Pace's epic eyebrows. 

9 hours ago, pulpfreeoj said:

I was thinking Legolas actually.

Ooh! Didn't think of him. While I love LoTR, I can't watch the films because of how different they are to the book, I get too annoyed. >_< So Legolas doesn't spring to mind for me the way Malfoy does when long blonde locks on guys appear, lol.

10 hours ago, pulpfreeoj said:

I was thinking Legolas actually. In fact, isn't this a Thranduil look-alike from the PJ Hobbit movies? Oh dang, Kougras even have eyespots to get the same effect as Lee Pace's epic eyebrows. 

Those eyebrows are indeed EPIC! I'm glad the Kougra is able to mimic them, lol. I definitely see the Thranduil look in the wig and horns. Not so much that dress though... 

16 hours ago, jellysundae said:

12 hours ago, pulpfreeoj said:

I was thinking Legolas actually. In fact, isn't this a Thranduil look-alike from the PJ Hobbit movies? 

It resemble all 3 of them :laugh: But does Malfoy have braids? 

14 hours ago, caeklin said:

Ugh, the trypophobia is real! 

Oh I heard of that phobia, I don't have it luckily. I suppose you can't stand all Sponge pets then. :( 

4 hours ago, Yuiina said:

It resemble all 3 of them :laugh: But does Malfoy have braids? 

Picky picky. :P

Anyway, how do you know he doesn't braid his hair in private, when no-one's looking. :ph34r:

I quite like the Kougra's dress. At a push it could work as a robe too, I think, depending on what it was paired with, so some boy Kougras could wear it too.

Oh no, just realised, the branch things will be attached to the wig, won't they. That's ruined that item then!

The colours are okay. I do like the sponge, the colour is nice and vibrant, as @Naamah said.

The clothes are nice, but perhaps green should be a better colour for a 'Wild Child' (that's the name of the outfit) unless the wild is a volcano and not a forest. I am also amused by the fact that the antlers are called horns xD

• 4 months later...