When will lutari's be available to make?

jessodey

Perfect thank you!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep seven words or greater per our SPAM rules.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, please review our rules.

Wow! I would love a Lutari - but that means I would have to pound one of my pets.... I really love all of them - always wanted a Poogle and Cybunny. My Shoyru has a stealth paint on it, and I know that is one expensive brush to get (got it from a fearie quest) and the Draik I hatched.... what's a girl to do! 

2 hours ago, mononoke__ said:

Wow! I would love a Lutari - but that means I would have to pound one of my pets.... I really love all of them - always wanted a Poogle and Cybunny. My Shoyru has a stealth paint on it, and I know that is one expensive brush to get (got it from a fearie quest) and the Draik I hatched.... what's a girl to do! 

You could always make a side account so you can keep more pets. I made my sides for this very reason, and am very happy I did - I could never have gotten rid of any of the pets on my main, but there were others I really wanted as well.

4 hours ago, mononoke__ said:

I notice you've only mentioned 4 pets there. Do you realise ordinary accounts are now allowed 5 pets?

2 hours ago, lojoco49 said:

I notice you've only mentioned 4 pets there. Do you realise ordinary accounts are now allowed 5 pets?

Yes, I noticed that I only mentioned 4 pets. I do have 5 - my bad. I have a Chomby as well. 

5 hours ago, Nielo said:

You could always make a side account so you can keep more pets. I made my sides for this very reason, and am very happy I did - I could never have gotten rid of any of the pets on my main, but there were others I really wanted as well.

I could! I just don't want my side account to get shut down because they think I'm cheating or something... 

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not double post. Use the EDIT button to add more comments or the MULTIQUOTE button to reply to more than one post at once.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

6 minutes ago, haihails said:

IT'S LUTARI DAY!!!!

Where are the lutaris?!?!?!

hahhah anxiously waiting for them to be create-able

I can't wait either! I'm super excited! I keep refreshing to see if they're able to be made. Lol!
Is there a specific time they'll be able to be create-able? Do you know?

4 minutes ago, trickkey said:

I can't wait either! I'm super excited! I keep refreshing to see if they're able to be made. Lol!
Is there a specific time they'll be able to be create-able? Do you know?

i don't know!! haha omg! i've been refreshing for the past 20 minutes!!!

I just made mine and I lost it and woke my husband (he was napping and knows nothing about Neopets) and told him...

I...  cannot ... I am so happy - made a female blue Lutari. I have a Desert Paintbrush and might use it ... ALSO I have a Lutari potion, so if anyone didn't get the chance, I am willing to sell it (for a lot less than it cost me as I just bought it in case I would not get one today)

... YAY!!!

For anyone who hasn't created theirs yet, Lutari are available to create now! I just made mine. ^-^
I'm painting her either White, Striped or Rainbow. I love their look as Rainbow Lutari. But I can't decide...