Daily Faerie Quests Are Back!

Mouseykins

The Faeries are requesting our help once again! Head on over to claim your Daily Reward and Daily Faerie Quest now! Neopians have until May 3rd, 2018 to receive daily quests.

2015fq-current-event-news-image.jpg

Visiting every day, whether you accept a quest or not, will award you with a bonus prize at the end of the event.

Delina has returned with new quests for Neopians. Helping the Crafting Faerie is completely optional. For a list of items Delina has for rewards, check out our complete guide.

Daily Prize Guide

Crafting Faerie Guide

Day 1
Daily Prize
Translucent sugar-coated wings...heavenly! (Disclaimer: no faeries were harmed during the making of these cookies)
Faerie Wing Cookies

You have completed a quest for a Dark Faerie.

dark-faerie-1-2.jpg
Oh, please. A Petpet could have found this faster than you. Still, I suppose you want a reward...

For your efforts, darkinvention's health has increased!

she asked for 

What better place to keep your Neopoints than an overly confident smug bug?
Smug Bug Bank

1945 NP

AH today was the best day for faerie quests. Was able to get my 9th day quest, the faerie festival quest, and my 1st day quest from the fortune cookies. Good luck to everyone hoping for a fountain faerie quest !

I got a Dark faerie, and I finished the NC mall FQ as well.

I'm hoping for some Faerie Queen or Battle Faerie quests for BD stats. An FFQ would save me money turning Bubbles into a Pea Chia, but I'd rather get stats at this point.

Reward for today:

gif_fyora_bank.gif

Fyora Bank

Today's quest:

You are currently on a quest for an Air Faerie.

image.png.2c2d06caafebf832f98505c0c0d7e4a9.png

You're just in time! I hope you found my Black Eye Liner.

Thanks for being so quick!

Sure, it's an Air Faerie quest, but I'll take it. This is my second most favorite time of the Neopian year, after the Advent Calendar, of course. Chance to increase my pet's stats? Definitely, will take it!

REMINDER: Before you go to the Daily Faerie Quest page, make sure you Open a Shop Wizard tab, FIRST, then open a new tab for the quest. By doing that, it will give you the opportunity to search for the item with the Shop Wizard. If you forget, or the price seems to high, you can always post your request on TDN's "Faerie Quest Help" topic, here: https://www.tdnforums.com/topic/8365-faerie-quest-help/

I don't remember, but it may be a "one time" good search. Meaning, you can search, but if you refresh the Shop Wizard tab, or try a new search, the Shop Wizard may give you the warning that you are currently on a Faerie Quest. Also, if you don't wish to complete Delina's Crafting Quest, make sure you you decline (click on the "X" for the window of her quest, and select "Yes") it. Otherwise, the next day may give you the "you are already on a Faerie Quest" message. If you forget to decline her quest, just go to the main Faerie Quest page, and decline her quest there. Once declined, refresh the page and you should get your "Daily Faerie Quest" for that day. Faerie Quest page located here: http://www.neopets.com/quests.phtml

Yesterday I had to take a Warf from my SDB worth about 4,000. Today it was just a toy Krawk Pirate Ship, worth just a few NP. So it averaged out. :thumbsup:

I always forget: can we still get random faerie quests in addition to this daily one for the event? Does anyone remember that happening to them?

1 hour ago, Hanso said:

So, Faerie Quest Cookies are discounted to 50 NC for the duration of the event

I'm semi-tempted to get some, but I'm not sure - what with my broken brain issues - if I'd make the best use of them. Can they sit in your SDB indefinitely, or do they expire?

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

I'm semi-tempted to get some, but I'm not sure - what with my broken brain issues - if I'd make the best use of them. Can they sit in your SDB indefinitely, or do they expire?

They won't expire if you don't open them, so you can put them in your SDB and use them whenever you want :D You just have to remember one thing: if you open a quest cookie during the faerie quest event, ALWAYS accept the daily quest from the event first, otherwise you won't be given a quest from the fortune cookie. You could  buy cookies now and use them after the event is done so you don't have anything to worry about, but where's the fun in that? Getting two quests a day brightens up your day :P 

Super annoyed that if you didn’t go to the fairies quest page yesterday, you missed day #1. Not sure why Neo would change how events work all of a sudden, but it’s usually 1.5 days for the first day of an event. 

I logged in, just before the event was announced.

SUPER. ANNOYING. NEOPETS.

I want to stock up on FQCs but they've been sold out yesterday and today :angry:

I can't believe they wouldn't take the limit off, at least during the event like this. Think how many more they would sell!

2 hours ago, Neopets9738368 said:

Super annoyed that if you didn’t go to the fairies quest page yesterday, you missed day #1. Not sure why Neo would change how events work all of a sudden, but it’s usually 1.5 days for the first day of an event. 

I logged in, just before the event was announced.

SUPER. ANNOYING. NEOPETS.

SAME! I'm so annoyed right now, I didn't realize the event was starting yesterday and I had a crazy amount of homework to do. :(

7 hours ago, kayahtik said:

I want to stock up on FQCs but they've been sold out yesterday and today :angry:

I can't believe they wouldn't take the limit off, at least during the event like this. Think how many more they would sell!

Same. I'm sure there will be more. Hopefully....

i'm glad i checked today .. i did Day 1 yesterday really late at night ... and i expected the usual 1 1/2 day .. but NOPE !!!

anyway got the Air Faerie and she asked for Tweezers (about 1000 NP) .. i had them in my SDB and i gave them to her

Today's daily prize: Beware the water faerie you find fighting with this halberd.
                      Water Faerie Halberd

She asked for a Large Bean Smoothie. 
You have completed a quest for a Soup Faerie.
soup-faerie-2-1.jpg
Wow, you did it! Now I can get back to cooking. Thank you so much for your help!

Alafair's gained 2 movement points and 2 hit points!

21 hours ago, Hanso said:

So, Faerie Quest Cookies are discounted to 50 NC for the duration of the event. You know what that means...

EZo39JC.png

Gimme those stats! 

My BD pet was at level 161 yesterday. Now he's at level 167. I love this event :P

Ah! Thank you for letting us know! That's the first thing I'm doing when I log on ?

EDIT: Those who want cookies: Keep refreshing throughout the day and the cookies will come back in stock. I just managed to grab 20 of them before they sold out again