Festival of Neggs: Claim Your Prizes!

hrtbrk

Let us know what prizes you get if you didn't find every negg on release day or if you missed some so we can add those to our guide. :D

I managed to get every negg this year on release day and got all the prizes, so I'm thrilled about that. :D

I am guttered lol - I am on every day and managed to NOT get one on release day (I got the clue on release day and forget to actually find the negg until the following day)... so what are all of the prizes? I got 2 but I'm sure there must be a stamp that I'll now be looking to buy...

The prizes I got were the topsi inspired dress and a spring uniocto.

I got them all thanks to your guide. :) But something went wrong on the second day, causing it not to register the finding when I really DID find it on the day itself. So I didn't get all 3 prizes at the end (since I found the negg again the next day and got the green check-thingy) and had to buy the stamp (because I felt I actually earned it) for almost 500k np. I get that people want lots of money, but sometimes I wish they were a bit less greedy. No matter how much an item is worth.

1 hour ago, enitul said:

I got them all thanks to your guide. :) But something went wrong on the second day, causing it not to register the finding when I really DID find it on the day itself. So I didn't get all 3 prizes at the end (since I found the negg again the next day and got the green check-thingy) and had to buy the stamp (because I felt I actually earned it) for almost 500k np. I get that people want lots of money, but sometimes I wish they were a bit less greedy. No matter how much an item is worth.

I have had this happen to me before.  Now I make sure to check the checks.  LOL.  Seriously though, I make sure I have the check mark.  Now, what would I do if I didn't get it?:eh:, I suppose I might try again, because if it didn't actually register, it might go through again.  Even if you don't get the prize again.  Or I would send a ticket.  If your ticket is dated for that day, you have more of a leg to stand on.  I feel for you though.  Been there.  Now I am more careful.  Their system is way too glitchy to rely on.

40 minutes ago, Hanso said:

I think this was the first time I didn't find all neggs on the day of release. I'm a bit of a perfectionist so I'm a little disappointed in myself, but oh well :P

Yes, I totally agree with you.  I am still salty:competitive: over that fiendish formations avatar and it's been months now.  lol

Mainly because, as I stated above, I am like 85% (lol) sure I did it on the day it came out (but apparently not) but also because, like you, I am just a bit of a perfectionist. 

2 hours ago, rntracy1 said:

I have had this happen to me before.  Now I make sure to check the checks.  LOL.  Seriously though, I make sure I have the check mark.  Now, what would I do if I didn't get it?:eh:, I suppose I might try again, because if it didn't actually register, it might go through again.  Even if you don't get the prize again.  Or I would send a ticket.  If your ticket is dated for that day, you have more of a leg to stand on.  I feel for you though.  Been there.  Now I am more careful.  Their system is way too glitchy to rely on.

The same thing happened a couple of times after that day. But since I checked the checks now, it didn't happen again and got the golden ones. :)

So I'd have got a stamp if I'd not missed that one day? *screams*

and how is that a Topsi-inspired dress? I see no dead eyes on it anywhere!

I got all prizes which I'm happy about but I'm not really that thrilled about the prizes.

The dress is just.. too many colors together.

And there are soooo many petpets that would look great as Spring and they choose a maraquan one.. doesn't make sense in my head. 

The stamp is the only one that is interesting but I'm not really into Stamps (at least for now :laughingsmiley:)

3 hours ago, GillyTook said:

I forgot to check (had the tab open on my home computer, not the work one which I use during the week.  Oops) anyone know what the stamp is so I can hopefully snipe one from the shop wiz before it becomes outrageously expensive?

https://items.thedailyneopets.com/items/decorative-negg-stamp

Last I heard it was going for around 500k so hopefully you can find a good deal on one. :D

Here I was thinking I was the only one of us with one green check mark, which I talked about in another thread. I'm glad I was aware of it ahead of time. Really the stamp is the only reason to do it every day, since the daily prizes are cute and fun but worth so little. Congrats to those who got the stamp. Won't the stamp be priced higher for awhile since everyone is thinking about it now? A quick check shows them at over 700K. I'm not a collector so if I miss one, I miss one. 

I'm so crazy and forgetful that I double check, triple check, quadruple check and forget how many times I've checked (decuple check!) to make sure I've done everything so I don't get a green check mark or forget a step somewhere along the way

I remember last year, the Kari and Topsi Stamp was going for 1mil when it was first released, in the trading post. So I'd say 500k this year wasn't too bad (cheaper price possibly because it can be sold in shop wizard?). Last year's stamp is now 500k (more or less), so with some luck the price of this year's might drop too? That being said, it was 400k-450k about 24 hours ago when I bought it

Blarg!! I missed the LAST day! So I had to shell out for the stamp. I just spaced because I thought I had already clicked in the guide to find the negg. Oh well, I managed to get a copy of the stamp before they ballooned in price too badly. And at least I got the site theme. lol Though after the plot ends I'll probably just stick with the Curse of Maraqua theme, as always. lol

I'm gonna cave and buy a stamp. There's people selling multiples of them o_O I don't like to wonder about how they managed to get hold of 7 . . . hopefully it's just by buying up the cheaper less expensive ones then listing them for 50k more.

Hi. I know a lot of you saw this list posted on the Guide page for the Festival of Neggs but I am posting this here for those of you that have not seen this list. If you didn't get an item you wanted and it's on this list please let me know and I will send it to you. I'll strike through if the items are not available.

Below is a list of items I have to give away. Please let me know if you want anything.

1 Bejewelled Blumaroo      7 Jewelled JubJub Jester    1 Jewelled Goblet of Berry Squash        1 The Galaxy Book

2 Origami Gelert Plushie    1 Stealthy Themed Party Table       2 Knit Negg Plant         1 Galaxy Cupcake

7 Knit Glass Cozy                3 Stealthy Eyed Burger       1 Galaxy Lipstick     5 Origami Ice Cream        4 Stealthy Eye Mask

If anyone would like to have one of the above items please speak up. I will cross them out as I give them away and I will add as I get extras.

There is no need to give me any item if you want something from this list. Everything is free, just make a request.  I  have 1 of everything that was given away at this years Festival.  I need nothing for myself. 

updated 04/16/2018   1:30 PM  Neo time