Is it worth it?

UMaxii

I recently came back to neopets and never did this storyline back when i was a kid, is it worth it to complete? If yes, why? I want to complete it anyway but im just curious.

I think so. When you complete it, you can get 5K NP, a trophy for your lookup, a plushie, a book, two other items, and the Lenny - Finneus avatar! Prize link, here: http://thedailyneopets.com/altador-plot/prizes/

Oh, I almost forgot! You can go back, everyday, and get a free prize from King Altador himself! Sure, most (all?) of the prizes are "junk" items, but, you can always "squirrel" them away into your SDB (Safety Deposit Box) for the next Charity Corner.

Some parts can be frustrating, but, overall, with the guides, it is not too bad. Plus, there are plenty of TDN topics on certain parts, to help, and if you get stuck, you can always post on those. Someone will try to help. I had fun doing it.

11 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

I think so. When you complete it, you can get 5K NP, a trophy for your lookup, a plushie, a book, two other items, and the Lenny - Finneus avatar! Prize link, here: http://thedailyneopets.com/altador-plot/prizes/

Oh, I almost forgot! You can go back, everyday, and get a free prize from King Altador himself! Sure, most (all?) of the prizes are "junk" items, but, you can always "squirrel" them away into your SDB (Safety Deposit Box) for the next Charity Corner.

Some parts can be frustrating, but, overall, with the guides, it is not too bad. Plus, there are plenty of TDN topics on certain parts, to help, and if you get stuck, you can always post on those. Someone will try to help. I had fun doing it.

Yeah i did like 8 parts of the walkthrough yesterday and you're right, it is fun. Im totally gonna finish it soon, thank you.