lava pool

no matter the account, or computer, or location on earth, i find the guard sleeping between 2:00amnst and 2:30amnst

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because it has been posted in the wrong area.
This topic has been moved from Neopets Debate to Neopets General Chat.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Pet the reason above this topic has been MOVED.

No, me neither.  Although I must confess, I haven't really tried all that hard. LOL:blush:

12 hours ago, lojoco49 said:

You're lucky to have pinpointed your access time! The time is unique to your account - I still haven't discovered mine :P

no normal time is what varies, as i said {ALL MY ACCOUNTS} share that NST time and even frienbs accounts {those who allowed me to access} have the same NST guard sleep time, i have gone to other real life lands, the normal time is diff but the nst time always remains the same

1 hour ago, jewelthecatboy said:

no normal time is what varies, as i said {ALL MY ACCOUNTS} share that NST time and even frienbs accounts {those who allowed me to access} have the same NST guard sleep time, i have gone to other real life lands, the normal time is diff but the nst time always remains the same

Really? Well that must just be coincidence.

JN  say:

"If, however, that stuck-up chappy decides that you're not worthy of access, don't despair! It is possible to sneak by him and go for a dip, but doing so can take some work. There is a window of approximately ten minutes each day when the guard will fall asleep; the time is unique to your account but it will happen at the same time every day. So once you find it... WRITE. IT. DOWN!"

And TDN say:

"The Guard sleeps at a random time and it is not the same for every user. However, each individual user will be able to access the pool for the same 10-15 minute window. For example, if you can access it at 3:00pm NST, you will always be able to access it at 3:00pm NST every day, but your neofriend may not because they have their own, different time."

Anyhoo, I tried during your stated time of 2:00amnst and 2:30amnst but he was wide awake.