I'm scared of even wanting a UC Baby pet

NeoStep

Because I did hear that people make illegitimate UCs and it can get someone banned if it reached the person who wanted a UC. Like...I'm scared of getting a UC Baby pet because I don't wanna get banned (frozen in Neopets's case). Is there a way if I can check if a UC is legit or not? Because I may want a UC Baby Grundo or whatever is a UC Baby pet...

I wish Neopets allowed us to create UC pets so the nostalgia can be real again for those who missed UCs.

Most UC pets are tracked on the Neoboards to prevent this type of thing, so if there's a pet UFT/UFA, it's best to ask Pound Chat if they have any information about said pet. It's going to be very hard to trade for a UC; you will either need years of training an evenly stated pet, an incredible name or another UC and hope to trade up.

Please keep in mind that we do not allow talking about any forms of cheating on this forum.

19 minutes ago, hrtbrk said:

Most UC pets are tracked on the Neoboards to prevent this type of thing, so if there's a pet UFT/UFA, it's best to ask Pound Chat if they have any information about said pet. It's going to be very hard to trade for a UC; you will either need years of training an evenly stated pet, an incredible name or another UC and hope to trade up.

Please keep in mind that we do not allow talking about any forms of cheating on this forum.

Apologies, hrtbrk.

And hopefully I'll get one eventually, but it'll take time. Thank you very much for your input.

I've heard about people sending in tickets to verify the legitimacy of certain UC pets as well (in case Pound Chat isn't able to help).

I personally stay away from UCs not only because of this issue, but because owning UCs is said to make hackers target your account. So if you ever get one, take extra caution with your account by regularly changing passwords, setting a PIN, etc (well, that's usually a good idea regardless of UCs, but even more important if you have them).

Edited by deboratibi
my cat sat on my keyboard and posted my message prematurely, lol

9 hours ago, deboratibi said:

I've heard about people sending in tickets to verify the legitimacy of certain UC pets as well (in case Pound Chat isn't able to help).

I personally stay away from UCs not only because of this issue, but because owning UCs is said to make hackers target your account. So if you ever get one, take extra caution with your account by regularly changing passwords, setting a PIN, etc (well, that's usually a good idea regardless of UCs, but even more important if you have them).

I'm not getting a UC till the hackers leave the site. Plus they're hard to get anyway...dunno what the percentage is of UCs remaining in Neopets in general.

Trade for a UC,write to Neopet's and ask if the 

UC is legit and pray that he or she really is.

update your pw and pin monthly.

don't give out your birthday if you use it for your 

Neopet's account.

Be careful what user look up and pet look ups you look at it.

change your email and alternate email pw every two months.

use characters like !*&$@ in your pw :).

I have two note books.

one for daily use and another with "all" of my info in it !.

that goes from old pws,pins,email addresses,past NC trades and np

Trades.Being gifted NC and np item's.

sdb items and NF's *clap*.

I have a ringed binder that I use ,so it's easier 

to make a new page when I have traded a 

Neopet for another.

(I forgot that you need to edit on this page,please 

don't warn me :( I wish there was a delete post option 

at least !!).

I wish you good luck in getting your UC.

It took me 5 years (I had to do the math) to train and trade for a 

UC Faerie Ixi and 4 years to train and trade for a 

UC Baby Kougra.

Would you like to be Neofriend's ?.

Neopet's.com/~efflie

is a good UC guide.

Also don't give out your email and use a separate one for 

Neopet's :).

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not double or triple post if you are the most recent reply. This is not a chat room. 

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, these posts have been MERGED.