Kaia's Health Bar

jellysundae

Nope, not somewhere to go for kale smoothies and avocado toast, but something I've only just found out about because of people talking about it on the boards.

http://www.neopets.com/twr/forgottengraveyard/

Seems we're not done with fighting her yet!

Thankfully we can now go back to our good friend Lens Flare, and tussle with her on green rather than red, lol. :ph34r:

:medieval:

To be honest, I don't put much "stock" into the JS progress bars. After all, Queen Fyora has one, and it hasn't seemed to move in months. Once I defeat Kaia on hard (hopefully, tomorrow, last bit of Throw Pillows), then I might challenge her on "Easy". If it will help to end this "plod", er, I meant plot, then I will battle her like crazy.

Oh wow, it has moved a lot already! I battled her about 10-ish times a couple days ago and checked the health bar too, it was only about half of where it is now. I'll probably fight her some more today/tomorrow!

Guys, I'm so mad. I went to the snowager while my pet was in the BD and my health went to 0.  I hope tomorrows dailies bring me some hope and HP LOL.... or it'll be another week before I can get to that point :weird:. I was 82 HP away from defeating Kaia. 

1 minute ago, Duma said:

Also try to train your HP! You might get an extra point that way!

That's sneaky! I LIKE it!

I wonder if I'll be able to remember this . . .

7 minutes ago, kayahtik said:

What, when did that bar get there??? I can't believe I didn't hear about it before! I better go do a few more battles :x

I didn't know about this either! Well, I just went to fight her and check out the status bar but that isn't what I got. I got the regular Kaia to fight with the 3 levels of hardness. Is it then different for everyone?

1 hour ago, Granny63020 said:

I didn't know about this either! Well, I just went to fight her and check out the status bar but that isn't what I got. I got the regular Kaia to fight with the 3 levels of hardness. Is it then different for everyone?

You can find the bar in the Forgotten Graveyard section of the plot! The bar itself has been there from the beginning of this plot step :)

Forgotten Graveyard: http://www.neopets.com/twr/forgottengraveyard/

I don't know for sure but I'm guessing the more we battle her, the most plot points we get, so I've been trying to battle her 10-20 times a day.

2 minutes ago, hrtbrk said:

You can find the bar in the Forgotten Graveyard section of the plot! The bar itself has been there from the beginning of this plot step :)

Forgotten Graveyard: http://www.neopets.com/twr/forgottengraveyard/

I don't know for sure but I'm guessing the more we battle her, the most plot points we get, so I've been trying to battle her 10-20 times a day.

OK my bad. I was thinking the bar you all were referring to was inside where my battle was taking place but I see now you are referring to the bar bar below her before you go to the graveyard. Duh on me!

OK this is weird. I am preparing to battle Kaia so I go to chose my weapons and my only choice is a fist? I don't have a fist. I tried refreshing a few times but so far that is all there is. image.png.5649783bd9ebe77e9838d59537fb6883.png

5 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

OK this is weird. I am preparing to battle Kaia so I go to chose my weapons and my only choice is a fist? I don't have a fist. I tried refreshing a few times but so far that is all there is. image.png.5649783bd9ebe77e9838d59537fb6883.png

That's an extremely annoying glitch that happens periodically in battledome. You'll just have to forfeit that fight and hopefully when you start a new battle your weapons will be showing normally again :D

OH MY! I have never had this happen before and it's not a good time for it to happen now. Before I give up I may try refreshing a few more times. Thanks for letting me know.

1 hour ago, Granny63020 said:

OH MY! I have never had this happen before and it's not a good time for it to happen now. Before I give up I may try refreshing a few more times. Thanks for letting me know.

Oh are you in the middle of a few days worth of Throw Pillows to beat her on hard? If so, then maybe if you close it and come back to it in a few hours it may have come right.

If you're not playing on hard but on easy you can check if you have abilities. I remember you had a very well trained battle pet, so maybe, IF it's easy and IF you have abilities, you might defeat her with just those.

So long as it goes at least another five days, then!  I'd have said two since that's when I'll finish, but YarnednDangerous needs more than I do.  I doubt I'll be able to finish her off on anything but hard this once before it's at zero, though, so I suppose it is a good thing other people are battling her as well.  

7 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

OK my bad. I was thinking the bar you all were referring to was inside where my battle was taking place but I see now you are referring to the bar bar below her before you go to the graveyard. Duh on me!

I thought this too when I saw people talking about it on the boards. I was about to make a thread about it on here because I didn't understand what they were talking about. Luckily someone else had posted asking where the bar was and another person linked to it, or I'd not have know about it.

@Vlagopus Who knows? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  How many more days before you'll beat her? Judging by how much the bar's gone down since I checked it yesterday you've got a few days yet.

14 hours ago, Kute said:

Guys, I'm so mad. I went to the snowager while my pet was in the BD and my health went to 0.  I hope tomorrows dailies bring me some hope and HP LOL.... or it'll be another week before I can get to that point :weird:. I was 82 HP away from defeating Kaia. 

You can also try feeding your pet.  As long as it is not bloated, it should give you a couple of points.  Try the blue furry negg.  You can get them for 100 np or less and that will feed your pet PLUS give you HPs.  Because you cannot use a potion to heal, this should help you.  Good luck.

BTW, I don't think you were here before when we all talked about the throw pillows.  While you are in battle, you don't want to do ANYTHING that will risk you losing HP.  That means visiting snowy, the deserted tomb, apple bobbing bart, the wheels, etc.  Stay away from all that stuff! :wink:

Edit: Apparently you cannot feed your pet while they are in the battledome, so that is not going to work. Sorry. But, if you have ANY healing item at ALL, you can use it during one of your turns.  So an ultranova, healing scroll, battledome healing potion equipped to your pet, anything like that will work.

For the sake of people still in the middle of a Throw Pillows fight, I actually hope it doesn't move too quickly. (Not that I don't want this plot to be over, but with every step taking forever anyway, I really don't mind if this one takes ages either.)

6 hours ago, Vlagopus said:

Hang on... does it mean I'll have to finish fighting Kaia on hard before that health bar goes to zero, or I'll lose out on the reward?!

Possibly, but I wouldn't worry too much because the bar has barely moved in the last 24 hours. 

I have at least 5 days to go before I beat her on hard too :axehead: