Fog Achievement Now Unlocked

hrtbrk

I went to EVERY place, I have no haze left and no achievement for me.  I think this plot is just out to get me:axehead:. LOL.  I will keep trying, but IDK.

I know I checked mine the other day and resaw an area with haze so I cleared it and just double checked again today with the links in this post - no achievement.

Weird weird weird :P

EDIT: I am still throw pillow battling though so that may be affecting it? (I did defeat her already on easy though)

5 minutes ago, kayahtik said:

It's green for me now! Not sure what caused the change, but what a relief.  

Mine is green now as well :dance:

Glad it's been fixed (hopefully for everyone else as well!), I always worry when stuff like this happens and not knowing when the plot is going to end

^ These comments are filling me with hope. Time to try again!

No, still grey for me. :(

Huh, there's now haze at the Island Mystic, that was NOT there yesterday, I call shenanigans. <_<

Okay, the achievement is now missing for me... It was definitely under the potion tab, right? It was there this morning.. I think :| *deleted pic*

EDIT: Don't worry, I tried refreshing and it appeared again! IT'S GREEN :happydance:

Hmm, I think the issue with mine was that the haze WAS there at the Island Mystic all along, it just took too long to load so I didn't see it when I checked the location yesterday.

1 minute ago, jellysundae said:

Hmm, I think the issue with mine was that the haze WAS there at the Island Mystic all along, it just took too long to load so I didn't see it when I checked the location yesterday.

No, that's not it.  It hadn't been there for me and then all of a sudden it was.  I cleared it and it was still gray for quite a while.  It's finally green for me too.  JS must have gotten their head out of the sand fixed it.  :grrr:  Hopefully this will be over soon.

11 minutes ago, rntracy1 said:

No, that's not it.  It hadn't been there for me and then all of a sudden it was.  I cleared it and it was still gray for quite a while.  It's finally green for me too.  JS must have gotten their head out of the sand fixed it.  :grrr:  Hopefully this will be over soon.

Well I've got no issue with accepting it was a JS boo-boo, gotta say. :ph34r:

6 hours ago, etrnldarkness said:

EDIT: I am still throw pillow battling though so that may be affecting it? (I did defeat her already on easy though)

I doubt that's the problem because I'm also still in the midst of throwing pillows but the achievement is green for me.