Problem

Schmoo

Schmoo, to get the items to start off with (nail gun and thorns)

For the thorns, you have to click a picture in the comic in page 2

For the nail gun, you have to complete the lock challenge (because at the end of that, it says you pic something up)

So you have to go and complete the puzzle

I can't see the maze at all. Page blank even though i went to the correct webpage.

Sometimes it just takes a while to load (especially if you're on dial-up, or have been bumped back to dial-up speeds because you downloaded too many fonts this month >.<). Just open a window with it and then leave it for 5 minutes or so. If that still doesn't work make sure you've completed the other steps and that you have the latest flash player downloaded.

This is probably the wrong area to ask this question, if so I apologize, I'm new around here....can the Altador Plot still be done? Or once it's over it's over? Thank you...if I have posted in the wrong place, please let me know, I'll correct my mistake.

Yup, the Altador plot is still do-able! Its the exception to the do-them-while-you-can rule of plots :P TDN's guide is here: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/altador-plot/index/

Sometimes it just takes a while to load (especially if you're on dial-up, or have been bumped back to dial-up speeds because you downloaded too many fonts this month >.<). Just open a window with it and then leave it for 5 minutes or so. If that still doesn't work make sure you've completed the other steps and that you have the latest flash player downloaded.

Yup, the Altador plot is still do-able! Its the exception to the do-them-while-you-can rule of plots :P TDN's guide is here: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/altador-plot/index/

Thank you for your reply......I'm stuck on the constellation...and the link isn't working for me. What should I do?

Thank you for your reply......I'm stuck on the constellation...and the link isn't working for me. What should I do?

Well as Altador is an old plot a lot of the help things - like that constellation finder - don't work anymore. All this means is you'll have to find the right stars yourself if you still want to complete the plot.