Half Price Day a bit of a disappointment so far...

sunny098

Yeah yeah i have no life. :D Been stalking several official Neopets shops for the past 90 minutes now... So far not much good stuff turned up yet... Wasn't like last month a ton of rare stuff came on... Instead there are a ton of trash priced way over the market value...

I guess it's really luck of the draw if you happen to spot decent stuff. Probably requires the same kind of level of dedication that Kad feeding does to guarantee getting good deals.

I don't pay enough attention to the shops to ever stand much chance of grabbing a bargain, lol.

3 hours ago, jellysundae said:

I guess it's really luck of the draw if you happen to spot decent stuff. Probably requires the same kind of level of dedication that Kad feeding does to guarantee getting good deals.

I don't pay enough attention to the shops to ever stand much chance of grabbing a bargain, lol.

That would be my thoughts too. I don't look in the shops either unless it's for something I need. It took me forever to find a darned piece of chocolate for the avatar. Restocking now, pffft, that's  for others, not me.

Yeah I missed a Strawberry Kacheek Potion and a Kacheek Life Potion. No chance... But last month TNT put out a lot more and I ended up getting quite some rare items to flip... This month has really sucked. Although last time was during the site lag so not a lot of people were there... Which seems to be happening again. :D I have my fingers crossed. LOOL Miss no life here..