New achievement

samid11

From what I gather from this thread on the Neoboards, it's not active yet, and people are debating whether we'll have to clear more purple haze, or if it simply hadn't been released yet, and we should be getting it anyway (provided we've cleared all the purple haze so far).

This TDN thread also mentions the new achievement near the end. I think we'll have to wait and see what it does/when it'll be active.

(Welcome to the forum, by the way!)

Much trepidation about this!

Hopefully it will be something different that we need to do, and not JUST because I have no ingredients left. :laugh:

Hello Sami! o/

Hi Samid, and welcome to the best forums on the net.  The wraiths are not being so kind with dropping items, although they have been dropping some.  I wish this plot end already.  Some had asked in January if it would be over by the end of January.  I replied that I did not think so.  I really believe that but I did not think there was much of a chance it would still be going on at the end of February.  I hope this conversation is not still going at the end of March. :lmaosmiley: Yikes!

1 hour ago, samid11 said:

Oh, definitely. It especially stinks since my non-plot Neofriends have been stuck with laggy/undoable dailies since they can't make/use potions. :(

Welcome and just a headsup for your non-plot friends (although I know it would have been far more helpful nearer the beginning of the plot lol) -  my son recently discovered that IE seems resistant to the fog so was able to not be driven crazy while doing his dailies!

On 2/25/2018 at 1:28 PM, lojoco49 said:

Welcome and just a headsup for your non-plot friends (although I know it would have been far more helpful nearer the beginning of the plot lol) -  my son recently discovered that IE seems resistant to the fog so was able to not be driven crazy while doing his dailies!

I'm sure you can probably block the script in any browser with adblockplus but not sure where the scripts are stored on the server. 

Hi Samid11!  Welcome!!

I just noticed the new achievement too.... I used all the potions I made on the 3 remaining patients and I don't have anymore ingredients as I sold the 4 I had remaining. I really hope I won't regret that :sad02:. Plus it looks like their healing meters have barely moved. Is no one else giving them potions? And boy is this plot dragging along!!:blink: