Pet Lends Suspended for April!

Mouseykins

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to let you all know that Pet Lending Chains will NOT be running in the month of April. Lends will continue as normal through the month of March and pick up again in May. At the beginning of April, I have some family matters to attend to and will not be able to give the lends my full attention. By the time I'm able to do the lends, it will be too late for April anyway.

Accepting applications for March until the 1st. Anything submitted after the 1st, will be handled in May. If you request a pet during this time and end up getting the avatar, please let me know so I can delete your request. Then you can send in a new request with the pet chains you wish to join.

Remember all communication is now done on the forums! Things are running much smoother this way.

Thank you for your understanding!

~Dawn ALP Pet Team

Hope everything goes well with what you need to take care of.  If there is anything I can do to help make things go more smoothly, don't hesitate to ask. I can go through applications, delete posting for obtained avatars, whatever you need. I am here if you need.  Good luck.

Thanks, @rntracy1!

Just so everyone is aware, I house all but 4 pets on my accounts. Because my schedule will be unpredictable, I probably won't be able to send out the pets on time, even with someone else coordinating. That's why I've suspended them for April.

9 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

Thanks, @rntracy1!

Just so everyone is aware, I house all but 4 pets on my accounts. Because my schedule will be unpredictable, I probably won't be able to send out the pets on time, even with someone else coordinating. That's why I've suspended them for April.

WOW!  That is awesome of you (to lend/house pets from your accounts).  That being said, I am in complete agreement with you suspending the lends for April, just let me know if you need any help getting stuff situated before and/or afterwards. I seriously don't mind.  Anything you need, at all, just shoot me a pm.  Even if you just need to vent.  lol.  

1 minute ago, Yuiina said:

Ahhhhhhh :crying_anim:

I just applied now, I know I'm late :crying_anim: Wanted to submit yesterday but had no time :(

Applications have not been gone through yet, so you snuck in just under the wire.

On 01/03/2018 at 8:18 PM, Mouseykins said:

Applications have not been gone through yet, so you snuck in just under the wire.

That was very lucky of me and kind of you! 
I can start zapping pets on my main this month after I'm done with the pets avatars :D Or else I'd need to wait until May :(

18 hours ago, etrnldarkness said:

Little late posting this, but hope everything is OK with the family and you are able to get everything done that you need to :) Thank you for all the time you dedicate to this large project.

Just because everyone is wondering and concerned:

My soon-to-be 4-year-old is going in for dental surgery on April 6th. Prior I'll be busy getting things ready for our day trip to the city and afterwards I'll be busy taking care of her. She's going under general anaesthesia for her dental work so they can do everything in one appointment and have it be less stress on her. She'll need a lot of my attention the first few days after her procedure. The week after her surgery, we'll be celebrating her and her little sister's birthday with family. It will be a busy start to April and I'm looking forward to it.

Thanks for your kind words! :D

Awh, well I hope the surgery goes well and I hope she recovers quickly to enjoy her birthday party! At least she will have something to look forward to after the surgery is done.

Looking forward to May to start with the ALP again, it's been sometime since I've done one because I've been busy with school and no longer a premium member (already have 4 Neopets). So at least I have some time to think about what I should do, whether to get premium again or not. I have a few avatars that I still need to get as well that can only be done through the ALP and would be impossible or cost me WAY too much if I did it on my own.

Again, hope everything goes well for you and the little one!

2 hours ago, micheee said:

Awh, well I hope the surgery goes well and I hope she recovers quickly to enjoy her birthday party! At least she will have something to look forward to after the surgery is done.

Looking forward to May to start with the ALP again, it's been sometime since I've done one because I've been busy with school and no longer a premium member (already have 4 Neopets). So at least I have some time to think about what I should do, whether to get premium again or not. I have a few avatars that I still need to get as well that can only be done through the ALP and would be impossible or cost me WAY too much if I did it on my own.

Again, hope everything goes well for you and the little one!

Thank you very much! I'm sure she'll be just fine. :D

TNT recently changed the pet limit for regular accounts to be allowed 5 pets and premium members are now allowed 6 pets. So if you have 4 pets on your account, as long as you leave that 5th spot open you're able to participate in the chains. :D

5 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

Thank you very much! I'm sure she'll be just fine. :D

TNT recently changed the pet limit for regular accounts to be allowed 5 pets and premium members are now allowed 6 pets. So if you have 4 pets on your account, as long as you leave that 5th spot open you're able to participate in the chains. :D

Whaaaaaat! I have been away from Neo for too long haha. Thanks for letting me know that's awesome! Now I just have to decide which avatar I should go for first..