Wraith Resurgence - finally coming to and end.

lojoco49

I've never really done one of these things either, but what I'm guessing will happen, based on what others have said of previous plots, is that there will be one final big bad villain, and we will all have to contribute to beating them. Probably another BD opponent, and we will have to work as a community to defeat them a certain number of times (similar to how the potions worked). 

I'm hoping it will be something different to wrap things up. I was pleasantly surprised by the Fiendish Formations as I wasn't expected anything different, but now I AM, so they'd better provide it. :ph34r:

48 minutes ago, BEE. said:

That's been on there for a while now. Around the time that map game step started, if I remember correctly. I thought the end arrived then, but we're still waiting, lol

Oops, really? Haha I don't actually get to see that page very often, silly me :arrowhead:

33 minutes ago, kayahtik said:

I've never really done one of these things either, but what I'm guessing will happen, based on what others have said of previous plots, is that there will be one final big bad villain, and we will all have to contribute to beating them. Probably another BD opponent, and we will have to work as a community to defeat them a certain number of times (similar to how the potions worked). 

Oh wow, I hope we don't have to unlock another chest to get the weapon to defeat him - I just barely managed the last spinning wheel :sick02:

25 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I'm hoping it will be something different to wrap things up. I was pleasantly surprised by the Fiendish Formations as I wasn't expected anything different, but now I AM, so they'd better provide it. :ph34r:

Different but not fiendishly difficult lets hope :ohno01:

13 minutes ago, GillyTook said:

So long as it isn't another variant of Fiendish Formations, or anything so difficult XD  Of course this is my first plot, too (unless you count that Altador could be done at any time) so I've no idea what to expect either.

Exactly!

7 minutes ago, lojoco49 said:

Different but not fiendishly difficult lets hope :ohno01:

Haha, yeah! Seeing as I couldn't get beyond Day 3 of them. xD

1 hour ago, GillyTook said:

So long as it isn't another variant of Fiendish Formations, or anything so difficult XD  Of course this is my first plot, too (unless you count that Altador could be done at any time) so I've no idea what to expect either.

Wait... You can still complete the Altador plot?  Hmm... don't think I realized that :) *scampers off to investigate*

23 minutes ago, lojoco49 said:

I'd love to like that but seem to have used up my quota in a minute just after midnight NST - don't seem to get many allocated!

Yeah I know :offtopic:

I've yet to understand how the like system works, some days it's totally fine, others it seems to decide you've used your quota up when you've not even used it, I think it's schizophrenic or something. >_<

10 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I've yet to understand how the like system works, some days it's totally fine, others it seems to decide you've used your quota up when you've not even used it, I think it's schizophrenic or something. >_<

I concur, and then add more words so my post is longer than 7 words :angel:

17 minutes ago, lojoco49 said:

I concur, and then add more words so my post is longer than 7 words :angel:

Hahaha xD Yes, have to do that myself quite often. xD

Or, sound awfully proper because of saying things like can not instead of can't to avoid the smite, lol.

I wonder what level of disappointment we're going to feel about however the plot ends . . . kind of sad that I'm not expecting anything especially good to wrap things up. But while I've stated before that I'm ever the optimist, I'm not an idiot. xD

I hope that I'll be able to get a trophy for my user page after this plot :blush:

I wasn't very good with the plot and I am struggling pretty hard with the Fiendish Formation. I liked it at first but my dyslexia is really making it impossible to finish. I also had a hard time with making potions but I think it was every time I tried to battle one of the villains the loot I would get wouldn't be what I needed to complete a potion. :axehead: 

On 2/21/2018 at 4:32 PM, jellysundae said:

I wonder what level of disappointment we're going to feel about however the plot ends . . . kind of sad that I'm not expecting anything especially good to wrap things up. But while I've stated before that I'm ever the optimist, I'm not an idiot. xD

I am here and now going to vow to not complain about the ending (*spoiler alert* this might be a lie) because I'll just be THAT happy that it'll all be over!

On 2/21/2018 at 4:56 PM, queen_hatshepset said:

I hope that I'll be able to get a trophy for my user page after this plot :blush:

Well it's the LEAST they could do, right?!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not double post. Use the Edit button to add new/additional comments.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

52 minutes ago, lojoco49 said:

Well it's the LEAST they could do, right?!

Uh YEAH, especially after I got jipped out of my avatar for the fiendish formations.  I am quite sure I did day one ON DAY ONE, but apparently not. If not, I did it the next day.  I finished the rest of them on the day they were added, and finished them ALL.  I'll tell you this too.  When I finished the first fiendish formation, the second one wasn't unlocked yet!! So I feel I finished it on time.  I am so peeved about it.  A trophy for my look up, yeah, that would DEFINITELY take the sting out of things a bit.  lol

1 hour ago, rntracy1 said:

Uh YEAH, especially after I got jipped out of my avatar for the fiendish formations.  I am quite sure I did day one ON DAY ONE, but apparently not. If not, I did it the next day.  I finished the rest of them on the day they were added, and finished them ALL.  I'll tell you this too.  When I finished the first fiendish formation, the second one wasn't unlocked yet!! So I feel I finished it on time.  I am so peeved about it.  A trophy for my look up, yeah, that would DEFINITELY take the sting out of things a bit.  lol

Well that would really grind my gears. Submit a ticket, I say!! You might just have that avatar within 12 hours :wink:

2 hours ago, BEE. said:

Omg, I thought there would be an update by now :sleeping_anim: If they didn't cap the ingredients, the last 3 patients would have been healed days ago! Plus most of us are bored now, lol

Probably gives TNT a bit of time to space things/events/updates out a bit. Before the week is out would be nice for an update, but I'd be happy if they gave us some new stuff by next Monday. Later than that, would be a bit too long imho. lol You're right about the caps and healing the ailing. But I'm sure it works into TNT's plans though, there's USUALLY a method to their madness. ;)

2 hours ago, Aquamentis12 said:

But I'm sure it works into TNT's plans though, there's USUALLY a method to their madness. ;)

I think you're giving them too much credit, but we'll see. xD

They may have all been drinking themselves into a stupor over the long weekend because they don't have a clue how to get the patients out of the Infirmary, and right now are all hiding in their beds with massive hangovers, hence no update. :laugh:

Just saw this on the Neoboards and whet to the "Achievements" section, and noticed there is a "new" achievement for "Healing all affected site features". It is shown under the mortal and pestal, and wraith ectoplasm/wraith blood icon - the one for making all of Taelia's Concoctions. A little late to the party (meaning the new achievement, since we haven't had to clear Wraith Fog for a while, now), but I hope we don't have to clear Wraith Fog from any other/new places in Neopia. Mine is not currently "green", when I hover my mouse over it. Not sure what is going on. Still hoping this "plot" will end soon.

36 minutes ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

Just saw this on the Neoboards and whet to the "Achievements" section, and noticed there is a "new" achievement for "Healing all affected site features". It is shown under the mortal and pestal, and wraith ectoplasm/wraith blood icon - the one for making all of Taelia's Concoctions. A little late to the party, but I hope we don't have to clear Wraith Fog from any other/new places in Neopia. Mine is not currently "green", when I hover my mouse over it. Not sure what is going on. Still hoping this "plot" will end soon.

Hmm, mine is greyed out too. If there are more places to heal, I hope it's not too many. I don't want to spend crazy amount of nps on ingredients I may be missing due to the cap.