Wraith Resurgence: Fiendish Formations

Mouseykins

5 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I'm not sure I even want to try today's after reading what you guys are saying. :axehead:

I guess I need to to get just some kind of score.

Definitely give it a shot! I'm not sure why, but I actually thought this day was slightly easier than the past two days, once I realised I should just leave the Wraith with the timer alone and complete the moves before it reached 0.

(For day 1 and 2, my scores were only about 2 points above what was needed; today I got over 200 points above the necessary score.)

And I don't know if it was just me, but I only needed the Battle Axe and Arrow symbols this time, not the Cannon.

37 minutes ago, Nielo said:

Definitely give it a shot! I'm not sure why, but I actually thought this day was slightly easier than the past two days, once I realised I should just leave the Wraith with the timer alone and complete the moves before it reached 0.

(For day 1 and 2, my scores were only about 2 points above what was needed; today I got over 200 points above the necessary score.)

And I don't know if it was just me, but I only needed the Battle Axe and Arrow symbols this time, not the Cannon.

I got 2008 so got the book, yay!

Whatwas yesterday's item? I missed out on that one.

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

I'm not sure I even want to try today's after reading what you guys are saying. :axehead:

I guess I need to to get just some kind of score.

good news .. today if you restart , only the current level youre on restarts .. not the whole battle .. that's why i was able to get the score after the wraith attacked me A LOT on the last level  

Whatwas yesterday's item? I missed out on that one.

Fiendish Formations Board Game Fiendish Formations Board Game 

I got 2108 on my first try, so I think the Wraith Assassin helped me go faster too, like you @Duskitty.

I'm actually liking this puzzle game. Thanks TNT for giving us something requiring more brain power than just clicking endlessly. :D 

Yay, got 2226 for the third part! The update time is weird though! I hope I'll have time to complete them all on the day of release. It makes it hard to remember to be honest. It would have been a lot easier if it got updated at midnight NST.

Just now, kayahtik said:

I'm pretty sure each day opens at 12pm NST, so you were probably just a little early :) 

OH! I didn't realise that! That would explain it, lol.

Today's was definitely a bit more challenging for me just because the guardian fellow was a little bit faster to me this time. But I've gotten them all done so far! Which means the only achievement I've missed out on has been beating Malum on hard. I hope that doesn't end up effecting my end score that badly :c

Managed to score 3322 on my first try, thought "ugh, that's probably below the achievement score", went to check and apparently I actually only needed 2800 for the achievement. :guiltysmiley:

Oh I believe I have a real problem. I started playing game 4 and I got a score of 24?? and when I reset to play again it went to game 5 6 7 8 . I can't get back to game 4. Anyone? I want to get the score and win!

11 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

Oh I believe I have a real problem. I started playing game 4 and I got a score of 24?? and when I reset to play again it went to game 5 6 7 8 . I can't get back to game 4. Anyone? I want to get the score and win!

Click anywhere on the game, hold, and drag from left to right.

Alternatively: see those two little circles right at the bottom of the game? Click the first one. That should take you back to the first four levels.

I was sitting here hoping to receive a reply and then you answered. YAY! Well, as soon as I tried to go to the board and follow your instructions my computer decided to do the spin circle and and that little blue circle just spinned and spinned. I couldn't even shut down the computer to restart. I ended up having to push the off button on the box itself and hold that down in order to shut down. I only just now was able to see what you were talking about. It's been more than 15 minutes and I just wanted to say thank you for coming to the rescue. I'm going to go play now and I hope I get it within a few tries. I'll let you know, thanks again for replying so quickly!

granny

OK I got it! My score was just a little over 2800. I did take more tries than I had hoped. Thanks again. I am finished for the day/night.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not double post. Use the Edit button to add new/additional comments.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

And once again, I underestimated my own score by a couple hundred points and found myself worrying about score when I had well surpassed the achievement score already, lol.

Thankfully this really isn't as hard as I was expecting.

For some reason I always think I need to beat the level before 2-3 pieces blow up, but I always end up with way more points than I need.. this game is too stressful :wacko: Glad it will be done tomorrow!

Unlike many of you, this is not all that challenging for me. I've been able to get the achievement score on my first try each time. Today took a little extra work as I had to double check each row a bit quicker after placing my last piece.

However, I too will be glad it's over tomorrow. Fewer updates and one less thing for me to worry about! I hope the prizes are good tomorrow! :D