Wraith Resurgence: Fighting Malum!

hrtbrk

13 hours ago, Propheticalll said:

There is no way I can win on hard :sad02: Any tips? :blush:

I've seen people on the neoboards recommending using the Throw Pillows ability. You use that ability and 2 of your attacking items (probably the most recent weapons we've gotten for the Wraiths). Then exit out and wait until the next day because you can only use the Throw Pillows ability once a day. IDK if this works or how long we have, but doing it this way will take a couple days since you can only hit him the one time each day. 

15 hours ago, wolfish_willow said:

I've seen people on the neoboards recommending using the Throw Pillows ability. You use that ability and 2 of your attacking items (probably the most recent weapons we've gotten for the Wraiths). Then exit out and wait until the next day because you can only use the Throw Pillows ability once a day. IDK if this works or how long we have, but doing it this way will take a couple days since you can only hit him the one time each day. 

Thanks, I will give it a try ;) 

I went to the Hidden tower just now. I was going to see if I can afford a new weapon that might help me defeat Malum but there's a message up now:

The Hidden Tower

An invisible tower in the Queen Faeries tower has been home for hundreds of years to the most powerful items in Neopia. She is now selling them to raise money for Faerieland... can you afford the price??? As you enter, you see one of the palace guards gesturing for you to leave. “Fyora isn't here. This shop is closed.” You want to ask him about Fyora, but he doesn't seem interested in talking (and more than a little scary) so you head back out.

Yet, I got a random quest from Fyora recently LOL:laughingsmiley:

That said, I was thinking to upgrade to the greater healing scroll and maybe a rainbow scorch stone ... otherwise I don't hope to be able to defeat him on Hard :/

On 2/3/2018 at 6:46 PM, acmerasta said:

That said, I was thinking to upgrade to the greater healing scroll and maybe a rainbow scorch stone ... otherwise I don't hope to be able to defeat him on Hard :/

If you have the throw pillows ability, it really helps. It will take multiple days but you can defeat him ;)