What's Going On with Neopets??

WhiteWolf

This is the second day where I had to refresh the screen at least three times while doing any given daily. The Fruit Machine seems beyond hope at this point, and it took me five refreshes before Apple Bobbing loaded correctly yesterday. Is anyone else having these problems, or have the myncis and meepits singled me out...again.

I'm willing to bet that it's tied in to the Wraith Resurgence plot. Let's be honest on that point: It's gone on way, way too long.

his topic has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not post duplicate topics. We have a mega topic for Neopets Issues here.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED.

I'm having problems today too; every page takes an incredibly long time to load for me. I've tried on the school's library computer, on my laptop, and on my phone, and with several different browsers, and nothing's working. Eventually it will load but a lot of the images don't show up.

The past week I've been having trouble with the Battledome too, actions time out more than usual. I figured it was just the abysmally bad internet connection I have at home but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was connected to the new Wraith stuff as well. 

Yep, the lag is driving me nuts!

It's been like this for around 20 hours now. I don't know a lot about programming etc, but should it really take this long to set new things up? Is there not a way they can do it without affecting the entire site and all the users?!

• hrtbrk locked this topic