I can't believe it!!!My UL is on hold by the judges

Sajjet

Congratulations and good luck! :D 

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep posts 7 words or more.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Gosh, so many rules! Okay I'll add more lol. I had a look at your page and it's very impressive!

Thanks to all.

Part of me is happy and the other part of me is unsatisfied because the design isn't 100% how I want. I do hope to find the ideal css codes that can help me with the issue that is preventing a part of my design to show properly how I want it.

12 hours ago, charelan said:

That's so cool! I always wondered how one 'applies' for those spotlights but now I think that tnt must just find the great ones on their own! Your UL looks great, and I hope you win!

You can enter your spotlights by going here.

I'll outline how you get there so you know for next time if you don't have the link.

Go to Pet Central, scroll down to the Gold Lenny by Competitions and click the blue "here" link. You will now be given a page that lists all the spotlights and competitions you can enter. For the UL spotlight all you have to do is click on it in the list and at the top, there will be a blue "submit" link to click on. Click it and enter your entry. All the contests should have this link at the top of the page.

It took me several tries to get my Userlookup of the Week trophy and I'm super proud of it and the layout I created for it. One of these days I might try and submit another one, just for fun. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, I have returned from my absence and kindly ask you to re-check my updated UserLookup. If you do kindly state if you see any discrepancies in my current layout, excluding the username title situated at the bottom partially hidden by 3trophies. I can't hide it without making the alignments go crazy.

So far I have viewed the UserLookup via;

1. Chrome on PC and mobile. 
  2. Opera shows up an unexpected blue horizontal line,
  3. Firefox shows it goes way down beyond the last trophies when scrolling down[checking if I can adjust it to halt like Chrome].

Therefore I ask those reading this to detail possible errors you see when visiting my UL and which browser you are using so I'll attempt in fixing those little glitches if I can.

http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=profs_isaac

Thank you for your time

• 2 months later...

So after 3 months I won the Userlookup Contest but messed up and chances are I'll lose either one or both my accounts.

I honestly didn't know that it wasn't allowed to gain Neopoints and trophies on my side account. I mostly used the nps I gained on the same account they were obtained from. If I am lucky Tnt might award me the UL trophy after I deactivate my side account,if not I'll be the first to have won it and disqualified due to my side account.

If my main isn't frozen I already have other layouts ideas to use, but my heart aches because I really wanted my 1st UL trophy to be linked to my Draik theme, which I heard gave a nostalgic feeling to the 1k users who visited me on day one, when I was posted in the news. People talked about it off the neoboards and I really wish to find/read their posts but I didn't even find one. 

However, should you find or Know about them I humbly ask you to post a link here or send it via a private message, so I can either enjoy reading them or agree with their negative criticism. 

An acquaintance said they praised it but I believe in their heart they also laugh at me for making a link to my side with trophies.