well this is cute ...

Angeló

Yeah that is cute isn't it, it's especially nice that there's no kind of negative spin on the story. Not like the one that was highlighted last year; about Neo getting girls into coding, that read like the site didn't exist any more.

That was definitely cute! However sharing her account info (even if just a side currently) then her posting from her facebook as a comment always makes me nervous. Never know what crazies may emerge :P

I met my husband through an online game so I definitely know her story well. It was really nice to read a positive story. :D

my friend met her husband playing Zynga's Texas Hold'em on Facebook

I've never had such an encounter myself .. although i did meet people who i knew online but nothing really got serious ..

i did not notice her account info being shared o_O but i don't think every one who reads buzzfeed will go stalk her ... even if i did see her info i won't go check out her account ...

It just goes to show that, you can form true, lasting, deep bonding relationships online.  Whether they be friendships or more serious relationships.  The internet has made the world a much smaller place now.  One of my best friends here, or anywhere online for that matter, Jellysundae, lives across the pond.  While I wish I could stop by and visit her for some tea, we'll have to settle for neopets virtual :happystrange:Coffchai Blended Tea.

As far as the account info, I didn't even really notice.  Although I am not one to go looking up accts that are shared online like that, it's not the people who DON'T do it that you have to worry about.  lol.  I suppose the few who do stalk are the ones who would use that info to their advantage.  So yes, I suppose it could be a problem.  I guess I really don't see a need to share acct info.