What means W D L on Battleground of the Obelisk?

wafflo

13 hours ago, wafflo said:

I already googled it but couldn't find it. What means W D L on the Battleground of the Obelisk table?

GeyV0Hd.png

As Kayahtik said, it stands for  win draw or lose.  If you fight on the green level, that is the easiest and the opponent will have the least amount of HPs. Yellow level is moderate and red level is the hardest level and the opponent will have the highest amount of HPs.  In the old days of the obelisk, you would have to do 10 battles on the red level, and someone correct me if I am wrong, but I believe it was something like 15 battles on yellow and 20 on green level.  It may have been 10/red, 20/yellow, and 30/green.  But my point is, you had to do MORE battles on yellow and green than you did on red.  Red was definitely 10.  Now, you simply have to do 10 battles on ANY level to complete the round of the obelisk.

thanks!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep posts seven words or greater. Please check out our SPAM rules.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.