THE GIFT OF NC - not received my NC

jagocianka

Hello all,

I am awaiting to be paid 175 NC for NC giveaway after the purchases done in December. Anybody still awaiting this? I have no idea whether my account "Was in good standing" but I had no info it haven't been.

Please someone confirm it's normal now, or shall I send ticket to the Staff?

image.png.94ab24d53f758d098fa7f6bbf68ceb4d.png

"the f's" what do you mean? I have actually already submitted the ticket, better be safe than sorry... But the thing is - they should predict and do this in such a way to avoid the problems... right now they caused a commotion only... it's not the first time when they have some feature which turns out to be laggy.. ok, I will see what's going on, I still need to focu on getting one of my side accounts back, as they blocked it without reason :( .... 

Lol, I'd forgotten about these so I clearly hadn't got mine yet either xD

*checks Neo*

I have mail from TNT now, so let's see!

Ah, I don't even need to open it, I see my NC has gone up, yeah I've had the doubling up go on.

So I guess it's still in progress, glitches and all!

At least I don't need to send a ticket because I know the drill after this happening to me with my Charity Corner prizes last year.

Great.... they cannot solve one thing properly, and now they introduced a sales on NC items, and some neat backgrounds... I could afford some, if they have given me the NC they owe... it's shameful about them, they leave soooo many things unfinished and yet they go to the new ones....

2 hours ago, jagocianka said:

Great.... they cannot solve one thing properly, and now they introduced a sales on NC items, and some neat backgrounds... I could afford some, if they have given me the NC they owe... it's shameful about them, they leave soooo many things unfinished and yet they go to the new ones....

There's a good chance that the people who are working on fixing this NC issue aren't the same people as the ones who are introducing new things. (I work at a software company, and we work on new features and bugs simultaneously, so it's possible the new things happen to be ready before some bugs are fixed.)

I'm not trying to defend the fact that they haven't fixed this issue yet (or any of the other myriad of issues that have popped up recently (and not so recently)), but just because new things are happening, doesn't mean they aren't working on other issues as well. This might just be a tricky bug to fix, which could explain why it's taking a while, but since it's NC related, I'm sure they're working hard on this.

The Official Neopets Team Message Board http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/boardlist.phtml?board=40, on Neopets, has this topic, "Gift of NC Issue", with the following post:

"Hi Guys!!!"

"I just wanted to jump on here real quick to acknowledge the Gift of NC issue that occurred when granting prizes. We are aware that many received double prizes and are working to fix it. No need to send any tickets, we know who you are and we will get this fixed ASAP!"

"I'll let you know when we have a further update!"

"-TNT"

Message was posted 8 January 2108, at 5:30 pm. So, they are aware of it, and working on it, still, I guess.

ref: http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=159191586

• 2 weeks later...