Hey! I'm neofriend-less. Help a girl out?

Hana95

Hey everyone! My name's Hana, I'm 23 (well turning 23 on Jan 1st) and I just joined the forums. I've been on Neo since 2005 and like almost all other members, I've been on so many hiatuses, I lost count! So now I've been back for about a month and all my neofriends have seemed to grow tired of the game. 

So basically, I'd love to get to know more people who are still weird enough to play Neofriends in their adult years like me (:

W E L C O M E    T O   T D N   F O R U M S ! ! ! 

A N D   W E L C O M E   B A C K   T O   N E O P E T S ! ! !

The other members of the (unofficial) welcome committee should be here soon! Feel free to add me as a neofriend! I'm on daily, so hit me up with a neomail whenever you like! If haven't noticed already, the is a Neopet plot going on called wraith resurgence, with cool Battledome items & stuff. 

Welcome to TDN's forum! I'm sure you'll make plenty of new friends in no time! As @thrillerman1234 said, there is a plot going on at the moment. It's slow going but that might give you time to catch up if you didn't know about it. If you have any questions feel free to ask! We'll be happy to help.

Thanks you guys!

I have something very dumb I feel I need to confess, I'm actually very confused between the Wraith Resurgence and the Obelisk War. For a while I thought they were the same thing :D Do you have any good guide links that could help me through both?

The Obelisk War is a plot from the past made into a repeated event so everyone can still get the avatars and site themes. It has a two week cycle. Here's a guide: http://thedailyneopets.com/obelisk-war/skirmishes/

The Wraith Resurgence looks like it's a sequel on the Faerie Ruins plot, info about this past plot here: http://thedailyneopets.com/faeries-ruin/index/

TFR plot can't be done anymore, but it might be nice to have some background info for this current plot. The guide for The Wraith Resurgence will be updated as the plot continues: http://www.thedailyneopets.com/wraith-resurgence/index/

I hope this is of some help to you.

Hi! Please feel free to add me on Neopets. I've been on Neopets for 16 years. Longer if you look at my side account.

I am also neo-friendless and would love to make more friends. I originally joined almost 13 years ago but have lost access to that account. 

I'm also in my mid-twenties, I'll be 25 in April. :)

Whats your favorite thing to do on neo?

Welcome to the Daily Neopets Forum! You can always add me. I am on Neopets daily! 

• 1 month later...

Wow! If you guys consider yourselves older then, sheesh, I must be the grandma of neopets. lol.  I am 46, I joined in 2008 at the behest of my, then, 9 yo son.  He is now in the Army Basic Combat Training, and I am here on neopets trying to pass the time until he comes home.  Only 4 years to go!! lol.  Anyway, you all can feel free to add me as a friend, can never have too many friends. 

• 2 months later...