Is the Battledome buggy for anyone else right now?

Duskitty

I'm doing my daily battles against the S750 Kreludan Defender Robot and I noticed something off: the 'you won!' screen kept giving the 300 NP after every battle, even when I was sure I had played to the NP limit, and just kept awarding items even though I felt that I'd hit item cap already. After a while I got suspicious, went to check my inventory to count how many prizes I'd gotten, and there were no BD prizes in there whatsoever (and I know for a fact I didn't accidentally move any of them or anything, all I'd been doing was battle). My on-hand NP count wasn't going up, either, despite it saying I'd received 300 after every battle. Is anyone else getting this?

Yes, same here.  Getting awarded 960 Nps every battle, but no change in my Nps on hand. :sad01_anim: lol

Same here, no NP change or prizes, I stopped after 3 battles just to make sure I can get them if they happen to fix it before midnight.

Worst possible time for something big to break, isn't it, which is of course why it's happened!

Hopefully it won't be long now before behind-kicking is operational again though. :D

What I find weird is how the new plot step was released, which requires battledome Wraith item drops, and the battledome still isn't fixed, and there wasn't even an acknowledgement. I understand it's still technically TNT holiday break...but like, why release the new plot steps over break then? I think I'm just a stickler to the philosophy that if you can't do something excellently and correctly, there's no point in doing it at all.

15 minutes ago, maypls said:

What I find weird is how the new plot step was released, which requires battledome Wraith item drops, and the battledome still isn't fixed, and there wasn't even an acknowledgement. I understand it's still technically TNT holiday break...but like, why release the new plot steps over break then? I think I'm just a stickler to the philosophy that if you can't do something excellently and correctly, there's no point in doing it at all.

Well, it's fixed now. I just got NP and rewards from fighting one of the Wraiths and the S750 Kreludan Defender Robot, so we seem to be good to go.

Edit: Okay nvm, seems like you can only get drops from the Wraiths... weird.

Edit2: Battled them a good amount and it seems like you can only get certain drops; the coffers seem to be a guaranteed drop while nearly everything else (including the wraith fur/claw/ectoplasm!) won't actually be awarded to you.  :thumbsdown: 

I just battled the 2 wraiths and Koi warrior, but I didn't get anything. No NP and no items. Tried both in firefox and in Chrome. so it appears it worked for a short while and now it's broken again?