More Changes to Pet Lending!

Mouseykins

Due to some recent staff changes, we will no longer be able to provide the Krawk, Pink & Mazzew chain. We are working on replacing this chain as soon as we can. However, we will need to wait until the transfer glitch is fixed as our accounts are full with 4 pets and would be unable to do any transfers if we gained a 5th. Additionally, our Battle Pet will also be unavailable until we can find a replacement for it.

ghostkrawk.gifpinkpopcorn.gifmazzew.gifaim_mynci_battle.gif

Taking a break!

We need your help and if you have a pet that we require listed that you would like to donate to our ALP we would appreciate:

• An aged Mazzew that is 221+ days old - Top Priority!
  • A Pink Krawk
  • A Battle pet with decent stats and ability to beat the 6 Battledome avatars we lend this pet out for, preferably a lab pet, but not necessary.

Another change is that all communication regarding the lends will be done through the forums. The reason they were done through Neomails does not outweigh the fact that it can be a royal confusing mess. Utilizing our forums for this should help clear things up drastically. I'm going to go through apps tonight and start sending out messages. Once everyone has replied, or it's passed the 5-day wait I'll get chains scheduled as soon as possible. I apologize for the delay!

Messages have now been sent out! Please reply ASAP to get the chains going!

UPDATE: The pet transfers glitch we experienced last month has been fixed!

Thanks for the offer. I'm currently working on getting my hands on a pet for the Mazzew that we'll morph and paint. I forgot to update my post with this information. I'll contact you if things change. :D

I can start zapping a pet for stats if you think that may end up being a possible option.

I poked you here on the forums through profile already but after reading this thread I see I may have missed the 5 day window (no worries, it was my bad!). Got to love busy holidays, haha.

I think it is a great idea to do it all on here - less confusion and also keeps people coming back and hopefully remaining active!

We have a pet to replace our Pink Krawk and Mazzew chain, just waiting for the transfer and paint the pet. :D

We will still need a battle pet though.

• 10 months later...

Yes, we already have a Werelup chain and it's been ran this month. If you wish to join a chain, please submit a request for November.

• 1 year later...
On 12/15/2017 at 7:29 AM, Mouseykins said:

Thanks for the offer. I'm currently working on getting my hands on a pet for the Mazzew that we'll morph and paint. I forgot to update my post with this information. I'll contact you if things change. :D

didn mean to quote this sorry!

On 12/19/2017 at 8:26 PM, Mouseykins said:

We have a pet to replace our Pink Krawk and Mazzew chain, just waiting for the transfer and paint the pet. :D

We will still need a battle pet though.

ive got a lil buddy who is a champion is good at defeating shes defated the pant devil 2 times in a row shes a lil gangsta intreseded? not a lab rat

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not bump topics that are no longer relevant
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED.

• Duma locked this topic

@lalaiscool600 Thanks for the interest, we reacquired another battle pet some time ago and are no longer in need of one.