Games Master Challenge, Prizes Released

rntracy1

Prizes have been released for this year's GMC.  Make your way to the Headquarters to claim your prizes now!

logo.png

4 hours ago, raelilphil said:

Auggghhhh, one green check was my downfall, and it was because I was around someone I was too embarrassed to play neo in front of.  I must overcome that.  It's not shameful!

I've been working on that too. Besides my fiancé and family, only some close friends of mine know I still play. lol

Didn't get the stamp but I didn't expect to- and I don't collect them anyway. I like the skull holder thing and the "caught in the crossfire."

I'm 3/3 being on the second place team ;^; But I honestly think the ones I got look cooler in silver anyway. I also stepped my game up- I only ever got Level 2 games master but I got Level 4 this time! I like the tombstone trophy a lot.

37 minutes ago, caid_theman said:

Is Level 5 the highest level you can achieve?

Yes it is!

Previous years had higher tiers, but it's been five for the last 5 years.

19 hours ago, jagocianka said:

except for the stamp, the prizes are rather "meh".... I am not impressed, at least

I feel that way about the entire GMC.  Save for a couple of the battledome weapons, most of the prizes were, as you said, "meh".  It almost wasn't worth playing this year, other than for the trophy of course, and the stamp. 

16 hours ago, Spyke said:

I'm happy with the stamp! Glad I was able to stay on top of the challenges this year. Also, I'm kind of glad that Team Dead lost because the tombstone trophy looks really nice in silver. XD

I agree with you.  Some of the trophies definitely look better in certain colors.  A tombstone wouldn't look right in gold:huh:, just like I think the charity corner leaf looks nice in bronze, and one of the trophies from the GMC from, I believe it was 2014, was a snowflake, looks great in silver too.  A gold snowflake just wouldn't look right. LOL. 

15 hours ago, raelilphil said:

Auggghhhh, one green check was my downfall, and it was because I was around someone I was too embarrassed to play neo in front of.  I must overcome that.  It's not shameful!

Pffft, I don't care who knows.  That might come with age though.  LOL.  My only issue was my husband rushing me.  He wanting to go shopping on THANKSGIVING NIGHT!!!!! Nobody should be out shopping on Thanksgiving, and nobody should be WORKING on Thanksgiving.  LOL.  I was trying to get the score I needed, I was Oooooo, so close, but he wanted to go NOW.  I went, hoping we would be back in time to get the game done before 3am (the time needed in MY time zone).  Thank goodness we were.  Sometimes we aren't, but there were no good sales this year. :happydance:That is sad.  LOL

10 hours ago, pulpfreeoj said:

Didn't get the stamp but I didn't expect to- and I don't collect them anyway. I like the skull holder thing and the "caught in the crossfire."

I'm 3/3 being on the second place team ;^; But I honestly think the ones I got look cooler in silver anyway. I also stepped my game up- I only ever got Level 2 games master but I got Level 4 this time! I like the tombstone trophy a lot.

I am not a big stamp collector either, but they do sell for a nice profit. I do like the wearable items too.  The book wasn't too shabby either.  At least we got a few books from this year's challenge.  The prizes overall, from the entire event, :thumbsdown: